“Great Service”

Add it.
Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #26 of 130 Restaurants in Minot
Reviewed March 30, 2014

We ate here to satisfy a pancake craving, and mission accomplished. Went before the Sunday rush, ordered 3 breakfasts and it was all pretty good. Nothing to write home about, it was about what you expect from a Perkin's. Service was great considering it was already packed, very professional and friendly. On the basis of this visit I would go back there again.

There are newer reviews for Perkins Restaurant & Bakery

Reviewed February 17, 2014

We have not been to this Perkins for a long time. My wife and her two brothers joined me. We ordered our meal. I had the tremendous twelve. I wanted Canadian bacon instead of the usual sausages or bacon. I also wanted to split the pancakes with pancakes and french toast. It was ok with the waitress. While waiting for the meal to came out the manager comes out ans said that they could not split the pancakes into french toast. This angered me as this and other Perkins have done this before. This manager would not give in!!! I canceled the order and asked to see the menu. I ordered bisects and gravy. I asked how many bisects were in the order. She said two. I accepted this order. It went in to be prepared. When I got the order there was only one bisect on the plate. The waitress said that only one came with the meal. I said that I was promised two! The manager over heard my grief. and not to make any more waves ordered another bisect. I got the bisect. They were stingy with the gravy.

I was very upset till I left the place. What ever happened to pleasing the customer? I would not leave a tip here. The manager was rude and bull headed. I thought that the customer is always right and try to please the customer. Not here.

I WILL NEVER ENTER THIS PERKINS AGAIN111

By the way the eggs were cooked to perfection.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

We generally do not go to Perkin's while on holidays but we were with some friends and they liked the seniors pork chops.
My wife and I had the seniors pot roast and it was great. It was just enough food and left room for a piece of pie to end the meal.
The seniors pricing was right on the mark and being able to add a beverage and piece of pie was a bonus.
We would definitely go back again.

1  Thank JimandHeather
Reviewed September 20, 2013

The food was excellent as per usual How ever the service was the poorest we have ever experienced at a Perkins

1  Thank Lawrence R
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Every time I go to Minot we stop at Perkins, Service is always good, food is always fresh and tasty, and the restaurant is clean and bright. I have been doing this for years and they are always on target

1  Thank Tim C