“I like the wings”

Buffalo Wings & Rings - Minot
Ranked #20 of 136 Restaurants in Minot
Reviewed May 27, 2014

I usually get their wings. I like take out and bring the food back to my room. I am usually disappointed that they don't offer 2 different types of dipping sauce and you have to ask for it separately or else they don't correct their mistake. That is very disappointing.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

Took my wife,and father in law for dinner. I had the peach habinaro wings and onion rings, outstanding. Best onion rings. The price is quite reasonable. Great place to eat.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

We came on Saturday night, and the place was really busy. Wings were good, including a couple varieties we had not tried before. Bartender was a cutie, she told us about her background and how good the tips are!

Reviewed December 11, 2013

We enjoyed a great lunch here on our recent trip to Minot. The service was great, the choices were plenty, and the food arrived hot and it was delicious. The cost is very reasonable for what you get, and it's the perfect location close to the mall. The place is always busy which shows how great it is.

1  Thank CherB84
Reviewed October 26, 2013

I've eaten here several times and the wings are always prepared perfectly, in my book. Ive eaten wings at other restaurants that claim to have world renowned wings, but these are the best. Minot is getting to have many restaurants, and my wife and I almost always decide to eat here on these trips.