“surprisingly good!!!”

New Boston, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“surprisingly good!!!”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

i have eaten at quite a few dennys,mainly because the hours i keep lend itself to their hours of operation.this was one of the best breakfasts i have had in quite a while.

Visited January 2014

Saskatchewan
“I can never get my eggs "Over medium"???”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

I have been to Dennys SEVERAL times, ask them for eggs over medium, ( I cannot stand the clear "whites" not cooked) and again as usual I was specific when I stated to the lady waitress , please ensure the whites of the egg are cooked by the cook. One cut into the egg and I knew it , it was just like clear jelly water. I do like a non hard yoke , and I know there is a fine line , but i do it at home daily , so I would think Dennys could. But it has NEVER happened yet. Maybe next time........ ( btw , if you ask to get a new order of eggs , which I have done several times, you get a "sure" , but just watch as the wait staff takes it to the kitchen and explains it to the cooks. The looks , the geers , and the final product are not worth the hassle)

Visited December 2013
Canada
“They have hit the bottom”
Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

This used to be a good place to eat but they have hit the bottom. Everything was downsized..never returned again.

Florence, Arizona
“As good as any we've been to”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We like Denny's and often eat there when we are on the road. The service (Melissa) was excellent and the double cheeseburger was more than I could eat! Clean restroom, as one would expect, and the overall experience was well worth the stop.

Visited July 2013
Vermilion, Canada
“Good service and food!”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

The hostess was very unfriendly, but the rest of the visit was great! The waitress was friendly and helpful. The food was tasty and hot. The location is a good one, as it is where two main highways meet. Try the hickory chicken sandwich - it was very tasty!

• Visited July 2013

Been to Denny's? Share your experiences!