“Excellent”
Review of Primo

Primo
Ranked #44 of 132 Restaurants in Minot
Reviewed October 20, 2013

excellent food and service! we go to Minot regularly and always make a special point of eating here.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Ate at Primo on Sunday for their brunch while in the city for the weekend. We were staying at the hotel, so very convenient for us.

Although I will say it was a little pricey (2 of us was $32 + tip for brunch with no beverages, although coffee is included), we were quite happy with the quality of the food. There was a good selection including an omelette bar. There was even dessert available, which I crushed, because that's the kind of guy I am.

Price was a little high for breakfast, but I think it was worth it.

3  Thank Habscouple
Reviewed June 10, 2013

My husband and I are new to Minot and were looming for a special place to eat for our aniversary. All the reviews looked ok so we gave it a try. Fist of all the hotel smelled like a swimming pool and as we walked toward the resturant that smell was replaced with the odor of dirty old hotel. Any way we looked at each other and ventured forward. We were at by the window which was very nice and the waitress was attentive. We got our menu and I was shocked at the prices. I'm not a picky eater and like most anything but there was not a single thing I would eat. Everything description included heavy cream and bacon. I was really hoping for a nice Italian meal. We continued to ponder our options and decided to just leave and go to Olive Garden.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Great staff, service and food! Prime rib was delicious at dinner and so was my lunch of pesto chicken panini. I forgot my sunglasses inside and a staff member ran them out to me! Awesome!

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Stayed at the attached hotel for a night so decided to eat due to convenience. Staff was very friend and the menu was large with various options. The food itself was above average, but felt it was priced fairly. The best part is the view of Minot from a glass covered wall