Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Minot
$60
Hotels.com
$131
La Quinta Inn & Suites Minot(Minot)(Great Value!)
$54
$72
$76
Hyatt House Minot(Minot)(Great Value!)
$82
Best Western Kelly Inn(Minot)(Great Value!)
$70
Souris Valley Suites(Minot)(Great Value!)
$86
$67
Travelocity
$85
$79
$71
All reviewssoupfront deskfresh cookiesa great staychilliexcellent place to staywill stay there againcontinental breakfastlong drivewafflesbiscuits and gravynice roomgreat pricepool and hot tubthe breakfast areaeasy accesscomfortable bed
A Wyndham traveler
Las Vegas
Reviewed August 14, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Alyssa G, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Minot, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

Reviewed August 13, 2013

The staff was courteous and helpful, the hotel was CLEAN and quit. The continental breakfast was amazing, and they made fresh cookies each night. I could not have asked for a better hotel, it was really really a great stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Hello from Minot Microtel Inn & Suites we would like to thank you for your superb comments I enjoyed reading that you found our hotel clean and that our service met your expectations. I truly hope we will have the opportunity to have you with us again in the future. Thank you

Reviewed August 10, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Alyssa G, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Minot, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2013

Reviewed August 10, 2013

I didn't expect to find so many brand new hotels in the middle of what seems like nowhere. But I'm glad I found this one. The beds were perfect for some one my size. At 6'8" tall and 400 pounds, I'm a little bigger than the average traveler. After a 1800 mile drive, I slept like a baby, and didn't wake up with back pain. The entire building was clean, the staff were in the process of getting there morning assignments when we left, and there were a lot of them, I wish I could have stayed one more day. There's a large super Walmart right next door, and vehicle repair shops walking distance away for service and repairs before the return trip home. The location could not be better. I hope I get the chance to stay again.

Room Tip: The handicap rooms have a very large shower
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Alyssa G, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Minot, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Team Minot Microtel would like to thank you for taking the time to provide your review on Trip Advisor. We are pleased that you had a restful stay with us and that you received the much needed rest. It would be our pleasure to have you with us again in the future.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Alyssa G, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Minot, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013