“Yuck”

Sacramento, California, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yuck”
Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

Chips in appetizer were stale, lemonade was gross, grilled chicken sandwich was swimming in grease, onion rings were greasy and soggy. So disappointing and still hungry:(

• Visited April 2014
Sophia C, Manager at Montana Mike's Steakhouse, responded to this review, May 16, 2014
We are so sorry to hear about your negative experience, Nicole. We do aim to provide good food along with great service, but it's clear we missed the mark with your visit. We'll be sure to share your feedback with staff to make any necessary changes.

ND
“It's alright.”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This restaurant is very average. The menu is good, the food is not bad, and service is mediocre. The atmosphere is really good for a bar/grill. I've been here a few times for lunch and once for dinner. There really seems to be nothing that is excellent here. Overall, it's a decent option.

Visited October 2013
Minot, North Dakota
“What ever happened to pleasing the customer.”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Last summer my wife and I visited Mikes. They had a special which had an appetizer. We ordered it and we did not like what was on the list. They were not good for you health wase. We wanted to substute and the waitress would not allow it. I asked for the manager and she woould not allow it at all. In fact she was snippy. We paid for our drinks and left. We will never come into the place again and be insulted!

• Visited July 2013
Fairview, Montana
“Slow service and flavorless steak”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

We stopped in for dinner after shopping. When we walked in the door there was another couple stand in front of the hostess stand. We stood behind them and waited. Employees were passing and looking at us. After about a half hour of standing there I asked the woman in front of me if they had been helped she said no and they had been there for about 20 minutes longer than us. My husband went to the bar and asked if we were to seat ourselves. They sent someone to the front right away. The place wasn't full they had a lot of empty tables. I ordered a sirloin and it was cooked med rare as I asked for but as others have stated there was no seasoning. The manager did stop by our table and apologized for having to wait. But we should have just left, being a steak house I would think they would know how to season a steak.

• Visited February 2014
Minot, North Dakota
“Best steaks in Minot”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Montana Mike's knows how to cook steaks. This is the first place I have eaten here that cooks my filet mignon medium as I ordered it. The baked potato was tender and delicious and the salad good. My service was quick and attentive.

Visited February 2014