“Wonderful lunch!!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed September 28, 2013

My friends and I ate at the restaurant today. I had the buffalo burger with fries. It was a very large portion.
The waitress was also excellent!!

There are newer reviews for Montana Mike's Steakhouse

Reviewed August 3, 2013

The steak was tough and had no flavor, The lettuce in the salad was dry and had not been washed. The restaurant was not that clean either. Will not be back.

Sophia C, Public Relations Manager at Montana Mike's Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

We really appreciate your bringing this to our attention. We are sorry to hear you were less than satisfied with the quality of your food and the cleanliness of our restaurant. We realize we did not meet your expectations or ours. I assure you the presentation you observed is not representative of our operating standards. Your experience will be shared with the store management and appropriate training steps will be taken. We invite you to visit us again so that we can provide you with an exceptional dining experience.

Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

We had burgers, fries, mashed potatoes, mushrooms. Food was salty. The forgot the cheese on the kids burgers, had to take them back and redo. Forgot my husbands and my beer, had to go retrieve them ourselves from the bar. The dinner bread was good and the atmosphere is nice. Was pretty quiet for a Saturday night, and the service was still poor. I would pick another place...

Dave M, Public Relations Manager at Montana Mike's Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

We would like to apologize for the meal you experienced last night. We realize we did not meet your expectations or ours. Montana Mike's works very hard to maintain high standards for our food and overall restaurant experience. We believe strongly that you expect and deserve nothing less! We know we did not reach that level on your visit. We hope you will give us another chance in the near future to win back your business. We will be sharing your feedback with our staff and make improvements where necessary. If you would like to share any additional feedback, we hope you will give us a call at (800) 555-5555.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Even though it's billed as a steakhouse, the menu has other quite viable options. We had the catfish and a grilled chicken sandwich and enjoyed both. Our waitress was everything a server ought to be. Prices were roughly what you'd expect. We'd be happy to eat here again.

Thank you for your business and positive feedback.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We enjoyed our meal very much. I especially loved the rolls...delicious! My steak (filet mignon) was just as I ordered it. It was very tasty too! The service was excellent!

Thanks for your positive feedback. We appreciate your business!