“Paul L.”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Great place to eat. I travel quite a bit in my job and get to eat all over the place. Very authentic in every way. I also had the sushi, outstanding . Having had sushi in many costal cities I was impressed with the freshness and favors.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Hibachi at its finest great food and great customer service. Didn't think such a great place to eat existed here a must try.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Delicious and entertaining. I've been there a few times with groups of people and I've always had great service, a fun time and the food is always better then expected.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

First off, wait to sit at the grill because it is so entertaining! We enjoyed a drink at the bar while we waited (about 30 mins) on a busy Saturday night. Bar area is small, but accommodating. You are seated at the grill and maybe seated with others to fill the seats about 8 for each grill. I had 4 in my group and sat with two other couples, but we still enjoyed semi-private conversations and didn't feel like we were sitting with them. The cook was very skilled and very entertaining with tricks and jokes for the whole table. Everyone orders their dish and everything is cooked right in front of you to order eg medium rare- well done... Our group had combination platters including steak, chicken, scallops, and shrimp; All of which were excellent. The food didn't have a strong flavor, so the steak tasted like grilled steak. Everyone caught a grilled cucumber flipped from the cooks spatula. Food was good, service was good, and the overall experience was entertaining and fun. I recommend Sakura for everyone.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

I go here about once a week!!! service is fantastic!! food is fantastic!! cocktails are fastastsic! just fantastic all the way around!