“First time was great and brought me back to a disaster!!!”

Paradiso Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #67 of 136 Restaurants in Minot
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: For over 40 years, we have been the hot spot for birthdays and celebrations. Our delicious Mexican cuisine and atmosphere provide a fun dining experience in each of our five locations across North Dakota. Whether your group chooses to dine in Fargo, Bismarck, Minot, Jamestown or Grand Forks, you will receive free chips and salsa and extraordinary specials. Every day of the week has its own special on everything from nachos to fajitas to dessert! When deciding on a Mexican restaurant to celebrate a birthday or relax, choose Paradiso.
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Travel through Minot on occasion. First time, I went for the Chicken Tostada. The server and food was perfect! Took my wife there a few months later, salivating in anticipation for a second. Server was totally lost in concentration on going home. Forgot to bring the food till it was stone cold with the cheese as hard as a rock. The toppings wasn't complete and she refused to acknowledge it. No sour cream...but she does eventually (after my totally pissed look reminded her) bring some crappy watered down ranch dressing.
I have rarely complained about service and food before but always with the one I eat with. This time, I did with the waitress (who made excuses) and another that seemingly just wanted to hear me finish my thoughts so she too can going about closing up shop.
Never again...

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Me and my husband have never been so entertained and delighted. A young Bartender named Gabriel made the most amazing drinks. He was very knowledgeable and walked us through many different type of tequilas and flavors. the food was also very good as well. We had the chicken flatbread .We were just driving through this time, the bartender took note and even helped us book a room at a beautiful hotel. It was nice to see such a high level of service in Minot for a change. Would definitely come again on weekends when he works.

Samantha S.

Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

Don't go if you are looking for authentic Mexican food. However, they have cheap drinks and a free taco bar during happy hour.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

love walking into this restaurant. Takes me straight to some of the resorts in Puerto Vallarta. Very authentic design and good Mexican food. Even the music has a salsa beat!

Reviewed May 17, 2013

We found the food very good, the service was excellent and the variety and size of portions were better than expected