“Sunday Afternoon Dinner”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #5 of 130 Restaurants in Minot
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Minot, North Dakota
“Sunday Afternoon Dinner”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

My dinner was great. The soup was wonderful with a lot of flavor. My wifes soup was great also.My dinner was very good. My wife's had too much Basil in it and it was out of balance. We mentioned it in passing to the waitress and she took the diner off the bill. The manager gave us a coupon for a free meal. The restaurant wants to keep us as customers, so they went far beyond the call of duty to make things right.

This is treating the customer like royalty. The people are caring and go way out of their way to please. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone as they care about you when you come into their business.

The attitudes of the personal is above reproach. They are to be commended for going beyond the call of duty to please their customers!!!

• Visited March 2014

“Awesome!”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

This place was so good and gave such amazing portions. I had to take home half my plate because I couldn't eat it all but it was still great the next day.
We ended up eating here two days in a row because it was so good!

Visited October 2013
Somerset West, South Africa
“Excellent Value for Money”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

This restaurant is highly recommended. They made us all feel very welcome and the menu items was definitely value for money. The portions was well sized. The kiddies meals had a good selection as well. Would recommend you stop by one of these when you are traveling in USA.

• Visited April 2013
Williston, North Dakota
“Great Saturday meal and atmosphere at lunchtime!!”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Very good food with a tremendous waitress. Kids well taken care of with quick service and a nice bottle of wine to take home!

Visited March 2014
White City
“Forgot my meal??”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

We ate here while on vacation with our 2 year old. Everything was good until my husband and daughters food came and mine didn't. I'm guessing they missed my order somehow, because it wasn't until my family was already done eating that my meal came. The server was apologetic. Once my meal came, I quickly ate as my 2 year old did not want to sit much longer. Took most of it to go. Probably won't be back to this location, but I still like to eat at Olive Garden

Visited February 2014

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!