“First time to the Olive Garden” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #5 of 129 Restaurants in Minot
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Craik,SK
“First time to the Olive Garden”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2014

The wait is long but let me tell you it is so worth the wait. The food has to be one of the best restaraunt foods I have ever had. The service was awesome and will definately go to the Olive Garden again!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Clayton G

Fort Worth, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love olive garden”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2013

I had the soup and salad and can't complain about my service or food. I had a wonderful time and I even got a new bowl of soup to go!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank L B
Regina, SK
“Super fast service, slightly outdated decor/feel”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2013

My boyfriend and I sat in the lounge/bar side of the restaurant, and we ordered drinks, an appetizer and entrees.
I ordered a martini which was delicious and cold as ice, and we both had the salad and breadsticks. It was a Friday night, and it was reasonably busy but the food was lightning fast.
Our appetizer came as we ate our salad, and our pasta dishes came before we even began eating the app!
It was almost too fast, but our server was very pleasant and attentive. We didn't feel as rushed as we might have, thanks to her.

If you like a lot of food, and you know that the quality is going to be average- this place will not disappoint. Unlimited salad or soup with breadsticks then a large portioned entree for a good price? That's the Olive Garden.
This Olive Garden in particular was clean, efficient and pleasant.
Not a bad choice for a hearty meal in Minot.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank badness59
Oroville, California
“Better Than Expected”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2013

I haven't been to an Olive Garden in many years. Yes I've heard all the jokes about then and yes, I keep hearing stories about the whole chain being in terrible financial trouble but someone else invited me here upon a current visit to Minot(first visit in 13 years). My friend gave rave reviews about the place and has been there a lot recently.

It was actually very good with some interesting dishes and very good service at moderate pricing.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Dan G
New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

Everything was good. Worth coming back. The bread sticks are delicious. The soup is excellent and very cozy atmosphere on the restaurant. Service is good and fast. The price of food is reasonable base on its taste. We will be back there whenever we visit Minot. We also had a cheesecake for dessert and it is mouthwatering.

• Visited October 2013