“Closed.”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
“Closed.”
Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

It's now closed for good. No loss because the food was way overpriced and bland. Just a sand which you could make at home.

Yorkton, Canada
“Good sandwich, definelty fresh”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Food is all made fresh, I wouldn't disagree with the price though, it is a little high but you are getting a meal that is all fresh you are paying what you get for. I would go back again

• Visited August 2013
Killarney, Manitoba
“Overpriced substandard fare”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I paid almost $20 for 2 sandwiches for lunch. There was no one else in the place and I waited for 10 minutes for my order. The pasta salad I received as a side was inedible and we ended up throwing out at least half of our order as it was mushy and tasteless. Will not go here ever again, would rather have eaten at McDonalds with my children!

• Visited August 2013
“Above average”
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here because we thought the name was hilarious. Boy were we glad we did! This sandwich shop had excellent choices & so wonderful to have different ingredients. Flavors were better than most resdurants. Prices great too! My complaint we dont have one in Duluth, Mn. Worth every penny!

• Visited April 2013
Bismarck, North Dakota
“It is what you expect it to be”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Decent food at a decent price. Nothing amazing. Slightly different menu than some other chain sandwich shops. You probably won't fall in love, but you won't hate it either. If they are not busy and you are in a hurry, go for it.

• Visited February 2013