“A Great Fill and Good Quality”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hibachi Buffet and Grill
Ranked #63 of 132 Restaurants in Minot
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed April 25, 2013

A nice buffet restaurant with a good selection of quality food. Also features a grill where you can select your own items to be grilled as you wait. Staff was friendly and attentive and the place was very clean. If you are looking for fine dining this probably isn't it, but if you are looking for good food at a reasonable price this is definitely the place.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Just moved to Minot. The stove in my hotel room wasn't working, so I ordered delivery from this place. Ordered a chicken egg foo young dinner combo. The egg wasn't bad, but the chicken had the consistency of bubble gum.

The gravy tasted like something like a mix of wrung out gym socks, a large bottle of salt, mixed in with some prairie dog excrement.

The egg roll I ordered was about as big as my pinky.

Save some money and boil up some old leather instead.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

the place is clean has a wide varriety of food to suit anyone. The serivice is really good. Never been dissapointed.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

I had lunch here today because I needed a quick place to grab a bite. The food is ready, and with a lot of variety. The flavor is so-so. Today was a first - it was cold. I've never found cold food on a hot buffet, and I'm not sure how you can do that.

I've been twice now. I'm not sure I'll go back.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

We've been to Hibachi Buffet and Grill once. We had take out from there, and were definitely not wowed. We've lived in Asia, so we know what authentic Chinese/Japanese food should be, and though we don't really expect that level of authenticity in ND, this was very disappointing. There was little to no real taste to the food, and no real discernible Chinese taste at all. Ginger, sesame, and garlic are three of the big components in this type of food, and we found virtually none in any of the dishes that we had. It wasn't a matter of getting them on a bad night, as it was a matter of them just not preparing the dishes correctly. It seemed the food has been "Americanized" to death. While certainly nowhere near perfect, overall, the food at the competing China Star is better by far in our opinion. I doubt we'll be back.