“Good.”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Good.”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Went here several times during our stay. Senior discount, which is more than most do here in Minot. Crab was very good, most of the food here is fine. Waitstaff is helpfull and friendly! Enjoyed and filled up every visit, thank you!

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank Reubentinker

Brigham City, Utah
“Pretty good selection food is average”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

The food is nothing to write home about but they have a good selection, good selection of desserts. The service is pretty good.

Visited November 2012
New Mexico
“Nice Surprise”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

We ordered food online and picked it up, so I can't say anything about the buffet or grill part, but the cashew chicken and orange beef we got were really rather good. I would say this is better Chinese food than others in Minot, and even some other places. We didn't like the egg rolls and wontons, but the food itself was a pleasant surprise and really helped fulfill our craving for Chinese.

• Visited November 2012
Minot, North Dakota
“YUMMY”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

This is my favorite place in town to eat. I love Chinese food. And this is funny cause I use to hate it. I can't say enough about it. :)

Visited October 2012
minnesota
“Best fried rice I've had!”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

This review is short and sweet. We were staying overnight in Minot and were hungry for Chinese food. We stopped at Hibachi and ordered the house fried rice and egg drop soup for take-out - truly not expecting a lot. Wow, what a surprise!! This food was superb. I wish I could get this quality of Chinese food in my home town.

Visited September 2012