“It was alright”

Buffalo Wild Wings Minot
Ranked #29 of 131 Restaurants in Minot
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 3, 2012

My husband and I went there for a little late night dinner. We ordered the spinach and artichoke dip as an appetizer, when we finally got it it was ice cold. The chips served with it were hot, but we sent back the dip after waiting about fifteen minutes for the waitress to come back. She took it back and brought it back about five minutes later hot, but, you could tell it went straight to the microwave. It was gross. I ordered wings and my husband ordered a burger and fries. The wings and burger were not bad but it seemed like since we were there relatively close to closing time the waitress could have cared less about our dining experience. We have been there many times and never had bad service until now.

Reviewed July 27, 2012 via mobile

Food: at best it's ok. Always late, you can count on that. Took 40 min just to get chips and salsa, just as an example.
Service: One of my customers actually had a conversation on how she was not getting enough tips. He recommended actually checking on her tables and being friendly instead of hanging out with the other servers and and ignoring us. We had waited 20 min with a 1/4 full bar area.
Atmosphere: overworked oil field workers/construction workers. Everybody looks depressed and it makes for a real uncomfortable experience there.

I love wings and beer, so I'll always go back but for those that havent been here, I wanted to give you an idea of what it's like.

Reviewed June 20, 2012

I am sure that most people love wings more than I do and love the bar/eating atmosphere. It was fine as far as sports bars go but I wasn't there to drink and watch the game, I was there for a nice dinner. The wings (boneless) were good but the sauce wasn't that great. I probably won't go again.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

The food was excellent ...We had the Bison Steak and Halibut...with a side of ribs...I have to say the best meal I have had in a long time...Service was Excellent...Food was Devine...and the Owners were gracious and Pleasant to talk with ....the whole atmosphere of the place was GREAT..loved the Decor ...very unique....the exterior was awesome as you could just smell the open wood burning aroma..and the decor of the exterior was also a great highlite...the home-made buns with their special spread was GREAT ..a Must Try!!!! The all you can eat sides were also great...Our server Renee was Awesome as well as other servers there ..Everyone was pleasant and polite....a Must Stop and Try This Place Out..It is Worth Every Penny You Spend!!!...Can`t Wait to Go Back

Reviewed May 16, 2012

Excellent food, great service. Its a little loud, but the NHL playoffs were on the big tv's in the lounge, but that was to be expected!