“Good food, great service”
Review of Mi Mexico

Mi Mexico
Ranked #2 of 137 Restaurants in Minot
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 15, 2014

Mi Mexico has a very expansive menu. Having had a number of items, the food is good, not great. The authentic tacos are by far my favorite. Some of the rest of the tastes all run together. Overall very good, but not the authentic Mexican I am wanting to eat. The service is nearly always great and the people are very friendly!

Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in on our way through Minot because of this being the number one place according to TA. Well we were not Disappointed and TA folks came through. Great wait staff. Great food we had the enchilada supreme and Alex's Special! I high recommend Alex's special! So much food... So good! Don't pass this place by!

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Decor is entertaining, servers are friendly, but the food is a one out of 5 unfortunately. Poor quality.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Do not waste your money!!! The cook uses can tomatoes and bean. He calls it Mexican food. I talked to the wife of the cook. I stated that he should stop cooking and look for other job.

1  Thank Gia I
Reviewed May 12, 2014

The food was very flavourful with a variety of options for everyone. We had the Burrito Mexicano and the Chicken Enchaladas. The portions were massive and the price was reasonable. Chips and salsa are brought to the table when you arrive and the drinks are inexpensive. The decor is inviting as it feels like a proper traditional restaurant. Our server was very accommodating was we had a hard time deciding what to choose due to the vast array of menu options.

We would definitely come back here again.

Been to Mi Mexico? Share your experiences!