“Great Choice in Minot”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

Great quick service was a surprise. Food was excellent and well worth the modest price. Salsa and chips were free and excellent. This is a great choice for an efficient excellent meal in Minot.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

We've been twice in the short time we've been here. Once for lunch and once for dinner. Both times the staff were very friendly and fast. The menu is very extensive with something for everyone. Everything we've ordered has tasted great and the price is very reasonable.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

The food is always good and comes out very fast! Also the people are very friendly!! I go to Mi Mexico at least once a week and the food and service is good everytime! I never had to wait longer than 5 min for a table!

Reviewed March 13, 2014

I've tried a lot of different things here- some of it I didn't like (because I was trying something new for the first time) and some of it I've become addicted to (in a good way). I HIGHLY recommend the Chef Special- it's amazing.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Never had a bad meal here. Great wait staff. All authentic Mexican food. Best I have had in the area.

Been to Mi Mexico? Share your experiences!