“Excellent Mexican restaurant in Minot”
Review of Mi Mexico

Mi Mexico
Ranked #1 of 130 Restaurants in Minot
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Minnesota
“Excellent Mexican restaurant in Minot”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Have eaten here several time while in Minot and found this to be a very good Mexican restaurant. Several types of Margaritas (all excellent), beers. Wide selection on menu with something for everyone. I had fajitas which included a large portion of meat. Fresh guacamole. Great chips and slalsa. Clean facility with very responsive fast service. Well worth the prices. Everyone in our party enjoyed what was ordered.

1 Thank 206driver

New Mexico
“Super Consistent”
Reviewed November 29, 2013

I wouldn't say this food is the best in the world, and I can't speak to its authenticity, but it is hyper consistent in a city where that seems impossible to achieve lately. Thus the four stars. I really appreciate being able to order food, pick it up with little to no trouble, and have it be constantly the same quality.

My husband's favorite is the Cuates Special: carne asada, shrimp, salad, and twice-baked potato. he really enjoys it.

My daughter likes the Chicken Quesadilla which I've tried and also like.

I always like the shrimp the best.

I would recommend this place to my friends and family, great service, good consistent food; muchas gracias Mi Mexico!

Anchorage, Alaska
“Yes”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

been here a week and ate here twice. Came at very slow times ?? but when I came got seated quickly -- chips and salsa were coming down the aisle before I even got seated -- water one minute later -- only got food off the sides menu but let me tell you !!!! $2.20 lunch for one taco and chips and salsa and outstanding service 6 minutes from ordering to food on table.

1 Thank Moe7472
Winnipeg, Canada
“Very Good Restaurant!”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

My husband and I were there on Oct. 12, 2013 and I must say the food was very good!
We shared the meal as it was way too much for one person, even sharing the meal we were
both stuffed! We also shared the flan, which was good. I also had a Margarona to drink. This drink was $14.00 U.S. but it was really good! It was a double frozen Margarita with a full bottle of Corona standing upside down in it.
Our waitress was very good, I think her name was Yolanda. I even got to practice my Spanish with her. :) My husband and I would definitely go back there the next time we go to Minot, N.D.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank blueeyes2008
Minot
“A fun place to eat!”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Lots of atmosphere; lively and colorful. Wonderfully carved and painted chairs and booths, and great murals on the walls. The food is great and the servers friendly, if a little busy. There is a little music, but not too loud, which I like; lots of chatter and "restaurant sounds". They accommodate larger groups by pushing tables together. Try the margarona!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank qli_travel

Been to Mi Mexico? Share your experiences!