“Excellent salad bar”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 15, 2014

The endless salad bar at Ruby Tuesday is my favorite. There is something for everyone and the salad bar can be one of the sides with your entrée. The service was great. I ordered the lobster, which was surprisingly inexpensive. This is a place you can take the whole family for a delicious meal without going broke.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Waitress was pleasant and even though there were not that many occupied tables in our section of the dining room she seemed fairly busy.

Ordered coffee with cream for my beverage and also ordered my meal.

She brought the coffee. Mentioned that someone else was too busy to get her the cream, she'll go back and get it.

She then waited on 2 more tables and eventually came with creamer after my food was delivered to the table.

She came back to check how the food turned out. However she never brought a refill on my coffee. But she did ask if patrons at other tables needed anything refilled.

The food was good, and for that I would return.

Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

I have ate plenty of different dishes here and they have all been excellent. The salad bar is awesome but do wish they had cottage cheese on it. But other then that have never had a bad experience.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

I have eaten here a few times, ordering their prime rib burgers each time because they are so delicious. The salad bar is well stocked but I would prefer more homemade dressings instead of the average bottled ones. Staff is very pleasant and efficient.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Decent service and food, rectified a small mistake immediately, good value for money. Would eat here again.