“Nothing special”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #18 of 129 Restaurants in Minot
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Regina, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nothing special”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

typical quality food and choices. salad bar was fresh, but limited options. friendly service, was fast also but we went in the middle of the afternoon, not during a peak time.

Visited August 2013

Regina, Canada
“Great and Consistent Food and Service”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Not many good sald bars left so this is a nice surprise. The service was great and we loved the little garlic cheese biscuits that are given to each table. Good Value for the money and if you are Canadian and have not tried this chain...you should try it.

Visited July 2013
Minneapolis
“great dinner”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I ordered a new item on the menu which was a Tilapia filet smothered in a lobster topping. It was excellent!
I noticed that some reviewers made negative comments about the salad bar. I found this salad bar to have lots of options with more than enough to satisfy the most demanding consumer. I was only there maybe 40 – 45 minutes but I saw staff refreshing the salad bar at least 4 times. Every ingredient was fresh and very tasteful. They had at least 8-9 dressings available.
Staff was attentive and serve was excellent. I would not hesitate to return.

• Visited August 2013
Winnipeg
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“disappointed”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

My family & I wanted to try your restaurant & we were seated within 10 minutes of arriving on a busy Saturday, suppertime. Waitress was very friendly & we put in our orders. It took about 20 minutes to get our order but we had to ask for the little biscuits that came with the meal & also the condiments for the other meals. Everyone said their meal was ok, but I ordered a medium steak & I received a well done steak that had very little taste to it & looked like ground steak, but my family said please don't make an issue in the restaurant.

• Visited August 2013
Willow City, North Dakota
“Was ok”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Usually I really enjoy this place.We picked going there for supper, as its a nice clean place. I ordered the hickory burbon chicken, it was too spicy to eat, even after scraping off what seasoning I could. I did enjoy the salad bar, that is always nice and fresh. We had the strawberry lemonade, was pretty sour, not as good as is usually is. Waitress was very attentive and nice.

• Visited July 2013

Been to Ruby Tuesday? Share your experiences!