$81
$79
$99
$87
Hampton.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Minot(Minot)(Great Value!)
$75
$55
Souris Valley Suites(Minot)(Great Value!)
$86
$73
Hyatt House Minot(Minot)(Great Value!)
$74
$75
$60
Priceline
Noble Inn(Minot)
$85
$72
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $86/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 28, 2017

I came to town to see friends and accept their invite to the fair. Since it's a long, long way from home, I used the morning between the two night stay as a chore day. They were friendly at check in, the restaurant served a nice soup and salad lunch (all you can eat for $9). The staff hooked me up with laundry detergent. While the laundry was spinning, I took a dip in the pool. The only downfall was the wifi wasn't very good in the main area of the room but worked better if I was nearer to the door. It was quite a deal for the first weekend of the fair. I'd stay there again the next time I'm in Minot.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed April 20, 2017

We stayed here for an event they were having. This is a middle of the road motel in the area, but it is a decent place to stay. Our room had two kingsized beds and adequate space. Housekeeping missed a few minor details, like dusting the lamp and a towel left on the back of the bathroom door, but all in all, it felt pretty clean. I particularly like the front and back doors in the room and its closeness to the event we were there for. About the only issue I had with it, and it is an issue with many of the hotels in this area, is that it is VERY masculinely decorated. Who really likes a room done in blacks and browns? I find it very depressing. However, since it was one night, it wasn't too unbearable. . Since it was a warm day, I was grateful for the room airconditioners. All in all, you can't go wrong here if you are looking for a moderate priced place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed March 8, 2017 via mobile

The Vegas was here for us with no notice. Arrived by air today in a blizzard to a welcoming that is so awesome words can't fully detail.
Thanks so very much Wendy and Kerri you make this The Vegas special.
Would like to stay the rest of the week but the storm has allowed highways to be back is use.
"The Vegas" Thanks a million

Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 26, 2017

Hot tub had too much Chlorine in it and burned my skin. Red rash went away in a few days. Hair in my food and they wanted to charge me half the cost since I ate half the meal. Salad Bar is excellent! Pool side room was very warm, not way to control heat/cooling so I had to move to an exterior room. Front desk called me early in the morning and wanted me to move my car so they could remove snow from the roof...Ummm, why not tell the guests at check in where to park!!!! Don't expect much for $60 night

Room Tip: I saw an ad on Booking.com for $50 per night, I paid $60. Make sure Heat/AC work!
  • Stayed: January 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed December 8, 2016 via mobile

Great room. Friendly staff. The staff were so nice they left the pool area open for us an extra hour because we got in late. Thank you. Beds were comfy. And you can't go wrong especially for the price. Amazing!

Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family