$79
$114
Hampton.com
$64
Country Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Minot(Minot)(Great Value!)
$69
$51
$81
Hyatt House Minot(Minot)(Great Value!)
$74
Hyatt.com
$81
Noble Inn(Minot)
$85
$72
Souris Valley Suites(Minot)(Great Value!)
$77
$66
Priceline
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 3, 2012

I have 10 bites on me from my most recent stay at this hotel... They itch and look like welts after u scratch them. I'm assuming bed bugs due to other reviews. 3 on fingers, 1 on leg, and 6 on arm. It looked like they updated the place from before, but obviously not the sheets or mattress or bedding! Is it that hard or expensive to get an exterminator and plastic covers for the filthy mattresses!!!?.? I'm thoroughly annoyed and disgusted. Just before the holiday, too! Wow!!! WORST STAY EVER!! I've stayed at motel 6 and budget hotels that were cleaner. This is the worst hotel in Minot I'm quite sure. ALL CLEANING STAFF SHOULD BE FIRED. Not to mention, management sucks. The morning staff is rude and would be more pleasant as mute sloths. Totally unresponsive, lack of service. ID SLEEP UNDER THE BRIDGE BEFORE HERE AGAIN!! at least I know id be cleAr of bedbugs!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
6  Thank Jenna C
Reviewed June 6, 2012

I have to say up front my love of old Holiday Inn hotels makes this review a bit biased. I found the staff to be indifferent but not unfriendly. The room overlooked the pool area. A classic Holidome setup. The bathroom was clean as was the room. The linens were a bit tattered but clean and the mirrored wall gave a retro 1976 feel! So overall loved the hotel. The restaurant in the lobby was ok too.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank ScottyTravels1972
Reviewed May 30, 2012

I travel throughout five states for business purposes. Five days a week I am out of town and staying at different Hotels/Motels. During my stay at the Vegas Motel in Minot, ND I was impressed, as I had read some reviews that were not so good. (Not sure what they were reporting on as my experience was completely opposite). Besides, I like to give the benefit of the doubt and form my own opinion, though I value the reviews I read. Anyhow, I was greeted by the front desk clerk with a smile. She got me checked in, gave me my key and showed me on the map of the building exactly where to park to be closest to my room. A+ in my book…

I got to my room and it was clean, room and bathroom. The furniture in the room was nice… reminds me of trips to Vegas. A in my book.

Later that day I had the opportunity to meet the manager of the Motel. She was busy, but very professional and kind. Just to keep it simple... A+ in my book.

It is a well kept Motel, that could use a little TLC, but the pool is sparkling blue with some cool looking dice painted on the bottom. The restaurant had good food as well. Bar has friendly environment with a great staff as well. And you can play 21 if you'd like... I LIKE!

So, to complete my review, I would recommend this Motel for business or family.
NOTE: I did see a couple of families enjoying the pool at different times. Clean and IN DOORS!!!
A in my book.

Best travels!

Room Tip: I prefer the rooms located on the outter edges of the motel vs. the rooms connected to the atrium area.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Troy P
Reviewed May 8, 2012

My family and I have stayed at this hotel multiple times during the past couple of years, most recently being this past weekend. We, as always, had an enjoyable experience!!! I have yet to experience any of the negative things that others have written other than the air/heat issue which I have been told that the hotel has an older heat/air system and can either have heat or air conditioning. We usually stay in the area of the hotel that has 3 floors (with King sized beds) but noticed this past weekend that they have remodeled the first floor rooms that they call New York rooms. What a great improvement!!! We can't wait to stay again!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank LeAnn E
Reviewed May 2, 2012

We stayed in ROOM 279, two days after returning home, I noticed 15+ bites, the next day, my friend had 6+. My friend phoned the hotel and told them about the bedbugs, and was told they'd call her back....they did not. My friend, however, phoned them back, was apologized to and told they checked out the room and didn't find anything. I think, they either didn't know what to look for, or they didn't even look.....Either way, I will never stay there again!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends