$79
$114
Hampton.com
$81
Staybridge.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Minot(Minot)(Great Value!)
$69
$51
$64
Hyatt House Minot(Minot)(Great Value!)
$74
Hyatt.com
Noble Inn(Minot)
$85
$72
Souris Valley Suites(Minot)(Great Value!)
$77
$66
Priceline
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 9, 2011

After reserving a room by phone plainly requesting a pet friendly room and trying to check in at 11, 12 and 3 p.m. the girl who took the phone reservation and was present at 11 and 12 check in attempt, failed to state that pets are not allowed, she left early so someone else had to tell us. No apologies were extended to my wife (Which was her Birthday) or myself for leaving us stranded in a city filled and without any other available accomodations within the city, we had to travel to Bismarck (115 miles) and find a room. We manage a Motel ourselves and would within a second terminate all after-noon staff for this type of ignorence and issue a free three night stay to anyone offended. Managment and staff needs trimming in this facility.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else!
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
9  Thank BacardiAndCoke2
Reviewed February 18, 2011

I was forced to stay here as a last resort the other night due to weather issues. Granted I received great service from the over worked receptionist who was working a double shift due to the weather. However, the rest of my stay left A LOT to be desired.

Hotel is very old style - the only updates are to the bedding and maybe some paint slapped on a few spaces. If you are looking for even DECENT thread count on your bedding don't bother to look here. You could literally see through those sheets.....I only hope they were somewhat clean.

Upon entering our room my ten year old daughter looked the door locks and suggested we move the chair in front of the door before going to bed. There was a dirty towel flung across the suitcase rack, complimentary toiletries were strewn across the vanity almost as an after thought. No hair dryer and when I inquired at the front desk the gentleman there offered to go look for one...I watched him go in to the office and out the back door of the office to the hallway behind...stand there a few minutes and then come back to tell me he had looked and was unsuccessful. Really?

The whole place is dingy, gritty and just has a general air of heebie jeebies. While there seemed to be some respectable clientele in a few of the conference rooms (MLT Vacations was having a meeting and Heritage Singers were giving a performance,) the majority of the clientele seemed listless, grungy and I did not feel safe one bit.

The Heritage Singers performance while great - was noisy and went on well up to 11pm on a week night. They used the great room next to the pool for some sort of staging which is open to several rooms in that wing of the hotel. Not conducive to restful sleep.

About 11pm some drunken man pounded on my door incessantly......I watched the door, chain and all because the dead bolt didn't work sway under the pressure of his pounding just praying it would hold.

$100.00 for this nasty experience...and to think my own bed lay only twenty miles away. I feel screwed....royally.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
9  Thank uandme2011
Reviewed December 16, 2010

My husband and I got married in june and stayed 3 nights during our honeymoon at this motel. The suite was big and very comfortable and it had a private bath/hot tub which was very nice and relaxing. The motel staff were all very kind whenever we came into contact with them. The pool was big and a perfect temperature. I enjoyed my stay here and will stay again next time I am in the area.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 21, 2010

My family likes to stay ere. They have a pool and hot tub. a game room for kids to play. and the rooms are big.and comfortable.
The employees we came in touch with were very nice and helpful. and the rooms were clean and nice.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 31, 2010

I disagree completely with most, if not all of the reviews posted here. I have stayed at this hotel on all of my trips to Minot, and have enjoyed my stay each time. The rooms are very clean, and the employees at both the front desk and the restaurant have been very friendly and helpful. I can honestly say that I have stayed in far worse hotels in my life....The Vegas Motel always gets a thumbs up from me.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple