Company put us in this dive! We were to stay in this place for 3 weeks but only lasted 3 days before everyone started getting sick from the mold in the rooms, a/c units and bedbugs! I told the GM, he said checked various rooms and found nothing. We took pictures of the problems. This place is a unhealthy environment. I wouldn't even let my dog stay here! Don't waste your time or money! It's not worth your health!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Dakota Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.