Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$76
eDreams$69
FindHotel$76
StayForLong
ZenHotels.com
Destinia.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 27, 2019

In the restaurant there was no air conditioning. We paid for a Xmas set meal which ended up a buffet. The dance floor is non existant and if you want to dance you end up bumping into the coffee machine. The Xmas meal and entertainment was supposed to start at 6pm. At 4pm they decided to change the time to 8pm without telling anybody.
The wifi was off most of the time for hours on end

Room tip: Best tip is don't stay here
Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed August 21, 2019

All I can advise run for your life, what they project is not they are. If you want to try go ahead and waste your travelling experience. There are far much more better places near by please do your due diligence. Also if you would like to use WIFI good luck. I wasted my vacation, time and money.

Room tip: Please book another hotel and do your due deligence!!!!
Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed December 9, 2018

I decide to come because the price was good,but after I read all negative coments i was sure that nothing will surprise me.....
BUTT Unexpected I have very friendly and warm welcoming starting from the Receprion,glas of wine and some sweets....
The room was very big ,warm and CLEAN!!!
The SPA CENTER IS WITH MINERAL WATER and it was exellent, I order some fish and ect.
So after all my point of view is that the Hotel is trying to grow and to change all negative thing from past......I recomend.......lets see

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 31, 2018

We arrived at the hotel and were happy to see that it is literally on the beach. Unfortunately as was written in the hotel's web page, it was small beach and there were no enough sun beds and umbrellas for all guests. The other unpleasant experienced was the rocky sea bed. It was impossible to get into the water with bare feet. Second day the waves washed out some of the sand and the sun beds count decreases. The bigger problem was that more rocks and even rusty wires appeared from the sand. I would recommend to search for better beach near by.
The other problem was that though the hotel was advertised as SPA hotel I couldn't get a massage as I wanted. The receptionist couldn't call the masseur to arrange a massage, though she tried many times. Actually it is really hard to find the SPA zone without asking the staff. The WIFI was bad and it was impossible to connect from our room.
The food was very basic and there was no diversity.
I would not recommend this hotel for long stays.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank sharkidol
Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

Service is slow, the walls of the room I stayed in looked like they were deteriorating, moldy, I had a long, thick, black hair on my towel and on my pillow. Rusty bathroom sink. Food isn’t that good, but swallowable. The beach is sandy, but there are huge rocks in the water. Very wavy. Great view, though!

Date of stay: August 2018