Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
$69
View deal
Free cancellation until 12/03/21
ZenHotels.com
eDreams$69
FindHotel
Destinia.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 9, 2018

I decide to come because the price was good,but after I read all negative coments i was sure that nothing will surprise me.....
BUTT Unexpected I have very friendly and warm welcoming starting from the Receprion,glas of wine and some sweets....
The room was very big ,warm and CLEAN!!!
The SPA CENTER IS WITH MINERAL WATER and it was exellent, I order some fish and ect.
So after all my point of view is that the Hotel is trying to grow and to change all negative thing from past......I recomend.......lets see

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 31, 2018

We arrived at the hotel and were happy to see that it is literally on the beach. Unfortunately as was written in the hotel's web page, it was small beach and there were no enough sun beds and umbrellas for all guests. The other unpleasant experienced was the rocky sea bed. It was impossible to get into the water with bare feet. Second day the waves washed out some of the sand and the sun beds count decreases. The bigger problem was that more rocks and even rusty wires appeared from the sand. I would recommend to search for better beach near by.
The other problem was that though the hotel was advertised as SPA hotel I couldn't get a massage as I wanted. The receptionist couldn't call the masseur to arrange a massage, though she tried many times. Actually it is really hard to find the SPA zone without asking the staff. The WIFI was bad and it was impossible to connect from our room.
The food was very basic and there was no diversity.
I would not recommend this hotel for long stays.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank sharkidol
Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

Service is slow, the walls of the room I stayed in looked like they were deteriorating, moldy, I had a long, thick, black hair on my towel and on my pillow. Rusty bathroom sink. Food isn’t that good, but swallowable. The beach is sandy, but there are huge rocks in the water. Very wavy. Great view, though!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank leylaem04
Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

This was one of the worst experiences I had in years! I order something, they brought me different and after that changed it with some cold leftovers from the all inclusive and made me pay for it! Service and interior also 1 star... if I could I would give -1 stars...

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank EnisUzunov
Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

I do not recommend this hotel. We had to take something quickly, while travelling around with friends and yes, should have been read more about the hotels available. Anyway, I undestand if there’s no money to fix, but at least you can keep your premises clean. It was tired and messy. And ungly. Bed was ok still. Pillow not ok. Air conditioner didn’t work as well. And the water smelled so badly, that I coudn’t even take the shower. Breakfast was not so bad, but don’t count on lunch and dinner they offer “all inclusive”- it’s poor, like all the other things in this hotel. Although, the staff was friendly. If you have any other joices, please choose something else.

Date of stay: May 2018