1. The hotel is rated 4 stars but it should really get 2 maximum 3
2. No fridge in the room, the marketing representative of the complex told me that we don't need one as long as we have the "all inclusive" :(
3. The room has tiled floor ( as it sould a 4 star hotel :))) )
4. The third bed in the room was in fact an extendible armchair with a mattress of 2 cm ( the sensation was of selleping on a wooden board)
5. The shower cabin door was making the same noises like the doors in horror movies
6. The shower tube was feeling and sounding like it will breake any moment
7. The cleanliness of the room depended on who was on duty that day (only 1 day out of 4 was ok)
8. The front desk manager answered to our complaints very brief: "there is nothing we can do, it's August and we are fully booked"
9. THE WORST THING IS THE FOOD, very poor quality, tasteless. It's a pitty that they are wasteing the meat and vegetables for this.
10. At the 5 a la carte restaurants in the complex you should make a reservation for dinner between 9 AM and 2 PM, at 9:30 all are fully booked :)
11. If you manage to make a reservation you will discover that a la carte means to choose out of 3 appetizers 2 main courses and 2 deserts :(((((( all in small portions
12. The beer is very very light, the soft drinks are completely chemical, and the house wine....
Finally as we went with friends which stayed in their main hotel Grand Hotel Varna (5 stars) we understood that that they encountered more or less the same problems ( about the food for shure).
Probably the Grand Hotel Varna Resort and Spa was nominated as the 2010 resort of Bulgaria for the location only ( a nice park and beach) not for the overall services.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4* Roubin Hotel is located on the very beach and offers an energetic sea holiday using the All Inclusive Premium at the Complex "Varna Grand Hotel". The sea vista from the entire hotel and the panorama terrace provide an unforgettable experience and make it a preferred venue both for families with children and romantic getaways. подменю rooms Rubin Hotel offers: o 126 double rooms, o 44 family rooms o 52 triple rooms and o 6 studios They are modernly appointed and equipped with satellite TV, A/C, telephone, wireless Internet. All rooms have en-suites with shower and hairdryer, as well as a balcony with seaview. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Rubin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rubin Bulgaria/Varna Province