Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 23, 2019

I guess service depends largely on where you're from and who is currently sitting behind the counter. We got both excellent service and bad service during our stay and we have very mixed feelings about that.

We stayed for a week and our holiday was off to a not so pleasant start. Our flight got delayed and we got to check in at six in the morning. No one was at the reception and the room they eventually provided us was unprepared. If you think about an all-inclusive deal at a hotel in a resort, you'd think toiletries are elementary. For us it was only a mini bar soap, nothing else. The shower head holder was broken, too.
Also the hotel doesn't offer bottled water in rooms.

Since we used the room for mostly sleeping, we didn't have such high expectations.The location of the hotel is spot-on for those who like a good night's rest, since they don't have party places nearby and the neighborhood is nice and quiet. Transportation-wise it's not far from the center and bus connectivity is very good also (main bus: 409; price 3 lev/person)!

The pool seems small, but it does it's job well. Very nice.

Food is okay. Nearest shop is Lidl, maybe 250m away.

All in all it's a good location holiday-wise and I'd definitely recommend it to people I know.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank annulaadne
Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 3nights, made the reservation directly through the hotel. Rosalina that I had contact with was friendly and helpful. Found the hotel on hotels.com and it looked amazing really - 4*, great outside pool area, pool bar, big restaurant, relatively close to the beach, big rooms, overall just what we were looking for. Though they had no idea that their hotel is on Hotels.com at all..

In reality though things seemed slightly different :/
The whole decor and feel of it I won't comment on but still just say that this hotel is one of those looking great on pictures but not so in reality. The check-in took a long time, other guests were interrupting and disregarding our check-in all the time, and personnel didn't object either. They kept our passports for two days due to "having to double check with accounting if our pre-payment of the rooms was okay". Not ok for a 4* hotel or any hotel in that matter!
Room was big and spacious and the views were great, no doubt about that! :) We had a balcony facing the amazing pool, mountains and some sea view as well. Bathroom was big and spacious as well. The whole floor carpeting wasn't to our liking, not fresh. Bed was good, clean sheets.
No mini bar, coffee/tea etc for a 4* hotel.. not even water, extra towels, bathroom slippers etc. Housekeeping was good though.
One major disappointment was, to the contrary as advertised, that there was free WiFi ONLY in the lobby! Otherwise paid elsewhere..
And! Loaning a pool towel was charged per towel per day!! Not only that but they also ran out of towels at 10am...
Activities in the lobby such as billiards etc upon charge as well.
Pool bar drinks/food below average. Pool Only open between 10-18 :/
Breakfast was good though. Big restaurant.
At check-out we have pre-ordered a taxi to the airport as well as a light breakfast, that was well done :) though one of the receptionists tried to over charge us almost double for the taxi (I have previously asked what it would cost..).
Overall a lot of mixed feelings about this hotel. I guess my expectations were higher than the presentation of the hotel itself. Absolutely Not a 4* hotel!! Would most probably not return.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank coloursbyflowers
Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here as a small family for 3 weeks and found the staff amazing.
They were helpful and the chefs deserve a shout out as the food was always good and well presented.
The rooms were cleaned every day and in good order.
The swimming pool is great and lovely to lounge around. Lovely surrounding area also. Plenty of flora and fauna.
The local beaches are nice and relaxing and you dont get pestered by anyone selling things you dont want.
The local market is good and friendly local eateries . Some amusement areas for children too.
We booked a Jeep Safari which was great fun. They take you up to the forest area and for a meal at a villiage house.
Only a short walk to a bus stop to visit Varna which is a lovely city , or go the other way up to Golden sands which you must experience. Very cheap buses and Taxis.
A shout out to Phil on reception for getting us in to stay after we changed hotels. Thankyou.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Leelealan
Reviewed August 14, 2017

I spent one week with my husband and a twelve-year old daughter in that hotel. It is located in a very calm and green area. There are a lot of trees around the hotel, which is really nice during summer when it is hot. The nice beach is about twelve minutes from the hotel on foot.
The food was really nice and everyone could choose something for himself or herself. During all the meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) there were also a lot of vegetables, fruits and sweets. The swimming pool was fantastic. Unfortunately sometimes too crowded, especialy during the weekend. There were animations six days per week (from Monday until Saturday) around the swimming-pool - my daughter took part in them and she liked them.
Our room (on the second floor) was clean and pleasant. The towels weren't changed everyday, but enough. The rubbish was taken everyday We had the balcony overlooking the pool - it's louder than the other side. You could hear the music from the pool bar - the music was always the same - in my opinion they should have changed the songs more often.
I was only surprided that the reception didn't have a thermometer to measure the temperature. I had to buy my own as my daugher had a fever for two days.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Urszula W
Reviewed August 12, 2017

This Hotel saved us after the Hotel we booked decided they was over booked after confirming booking the same morning an after we started our flight. So we had a place to stay. We had to be split up though as hotel rooms was full, so my two Sons were down corridor from us not good for a family holiday when we wanted to be together but this is not their fault. The rooms are dated carpets need replacing. Food was good and pool lovely, but Bar staff ignored my Husband a few times and seem to favour the German guests, he never loses his temper but ended up asking if he was invisible after the bar man walked past him more than once to serve a german guests that had just come to bar. We only stayed one night as our Travel company got us upgraded to a fantastic hotel even better than our first booking. The reception staff are really helpful and friendly so are the bar staff in the Lobby bar but the pool staff need to really work on customer service and all inclusive normally goes to at least 11pm in most Hotels some even longer . Awe and Bottle water is not included as well u can have a glass but have to buy bottles

Date of stay: August 2017