We were very satisfied with our two week stay at the Shipka hotel. We made a list of good and bad things.
* good location ( close to sea and the main street )
* not so noisy
* cleaner all the day ( they cleaned our room in the afternoon when we woke up late)
* fridge in room
* pool indoors and outdoors
* atm right outside the hotel ( use it instead of exchange offices )
* nice reception
* bath good for two - but we are not so big :)
* wide stairs - if you need it :)
* nice view - We could see the sea
* internet ( but only one computer though so it might be busy )
* big lobby
* hotel bar
* hotel looks quite nice
* no manual balcony light (it went on and off automatically and for quite a short period )
* drunk Germans singing "give me dope joanna"
* trash was not emptied one day
* no weather forecast - other hotels had it so we went there to check
* only separated beds ( but can be combined manually if you want )
* pool only to 17/18 (indoor/outdoor)
* breakfast to 10:30, we are not morning people so we could have imagined eating breakfast at 12 :)
* no toilet paper first day
* strange color of balcony light (very artificial)
* poor pool bar selection ( they did not have many drinks that was in their menu )
* a bit poor breakfast selection
We did not eat lunch or dinner at hotel so we don't know the quality of that.
But all in all the bad things were minor and we would very much recommend this hotel to anyone that wants to stay in golden sands.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Shipka Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shipka Hotel Golden Sands, Bulgaria - Varna Province