It's very nice and every time i felt very good.It's wel known that in Bulgaria all hotels don't have all the stars they say and either Admiral but it's a warm place, with nice people and every time i've been there the bulgarian were very ok! Sea view & park view rooms are the best (park view rooms are larger most of them and you can also see the sea). The food was ok (i ate only at breakfast because at lunch or dinner i was out) and a lot but i didn't like that the people from my country( shame on me but it's true! they think that you must take advantage of what is for free) filled their plates, so the restaurant staff must replace the food on every 15 minutes, and there were abandoned full plates on tables of clients, it's not normal!
About room amenities, i had everything and if i needed something i asked for it and it was ok!
I olso like the oriental club from the hotel and the Pr. Club it's a hot spot
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five-star round-the-year hotel of unique architecture and exclusive interior design in immediate proximity to the beach, a perfect place for holiday, entertainment and business meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Admiral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Admiral Hotel Golden Sands
- Hotel Admiral Golden Sands, Bulgaria - Varna Province