we stayed there for 6 nights , the hotel is very nice the service was good , and the breakfast in the morning is diverse. the swiming pool is nice with plenty of greenery around and the hotel is a 5 minute walk from the beach which is amazing. the room is very nice and clean with a nice big bathroom and shower good for two . at night there is always somthing going on at the pool , kreoke and kid shows madicians , that was a bonus for us. the best thing about the hotel is that it is far enough so you are not disturbed by the busy life on the street next to the beach yet close to all the action. we were lucky to get a sea view room with a nice balcony which is great in the morning .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine a place with a unique atmosphere and service where you can relax and enjoy the serenity, the sun and the sea... Imagine a place that will exceed your expectations... Located on a quiet hill and surrounded by a green park, this exquisite luxury hotel offers the tranquility you are longing for. The 5-star resort welcomes you with stylish atmosphere, quality service and refined cuisine. Lounge on the sunniest balconies, relax in the SPA centre or have fun on the beach with the water sports available. Indulge your senses in the 5-star YHI SPA Centre: exclusive high quality massages, therapies and procedures offer a chance to get away from the stress and enjoy the serenity of your vacations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Melia Grand Hermitage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Grand Hermitage Hotel Golden Sands
- Melia Golden Sands
- Melia Hotel Grand Hermitage
- Melia Grand Hermitage Golden Sands, Bulgaria - Varna Province