1,431 results
All reviews level restaurant level guests level room sunshine cafe paella separate restaurant sea view large hotel indoor pool animation team water slides five star hotel main restaurant great facilities all inclusive program big pool per day
Reviewed September 18, 2012

what a lovely hotel ,the rooms are very spacious and very clean lovely decor and a bathroom to die for.we stayed half board and was well impressed with the food plenty of choice and evening buffet was really good they do an asian and traditional bulgarian food night ,it was nice to try different foods .i am vegetarian and there was plenty of choice for me.the pool is a good size and they do not allow you to reserve your sun bed and if you do and the towels that . have been on for more than an hour with no one on them they are removed this is an excellent idea .the hotel is beautiful inside and fantastic at night on the outside the whole place is lit up it looks lovely. the staff are really nice and friendly.i had a birthday whilst i was there and when i returned from a day sunbathing there was a letter from the hotel managment wishing me a happy birthday i was over the moon with this it really made my day (i presume the maid had informed the managment of my birthday no one new in advance) .the resort is nice just a few yards from the hotel is the beach and main street with loads of resturants and shops and you were not hassled,by the shop owners. would deffinatley go back

Room tip: the rooms facing the pool are nice they also look over the sea
Date of stay: September 2012
1  Thank Pauline R
qualityhermitage, Quality Manager at Melia Grand Hermitage, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

Dear "Pauline R",
It is a real pleasure to get such nice feedbak from a guest.. Thank you very much on behalf of all the team here at Melia Grand Hermitage for having spent the time to write this wonderful review in Tripadvisor and for having chosen us for this very special moment as well. We are very happy that we have exceeded your expectations and that you have experienced an unforgettable birthday.
We are expecting you again as our very special guest..
With our best wishes.

Anna Gancheva - Quality Manager at Melia Grand Hermitage

Reviewed September 16, 2012

I know this hotel when was Kempinski, its a beautiful construction, upgraded when become Grand Melia.I was there few years a go and I was surprise.This years I was again and I was bad surprise...Like all the facillity in Bulgaria, they lose the standard, maybe because they see a lot of tourists come to visit them. To bad, I thing twice before I come back in Bulgaria. Bigger prices, and low quality. The program...all inclusive is good, but not at 5 stars hotel...Make the difference, please !

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
qualityhermitage, Quality Manager at Melia Grand Hermitage, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

Dear karl b,

Thank you for your review, We are glad that you have chosen Melia Grand Hermitage again for your holiday.
We can assure you that we are always doing our best to maintain the hotel and our service standards to the highest level. About the All Inclusive program, it is one of the most wanted on the tourist market and that is the reason that we are including it as one of our products. Actually it is very well evaluated by most of our guests (families and senior couples). Of course we are taking your comment in consideration planning season 2013 and we are sure that if you choose us for your vacation we will exceed your expectations.

Best wishes,

Reviewed September 15, 2012

during my 7 days of staying in the Melia hotel I had really a great time swimming in the outdoor pool and relaxing in the beautiful garden . rooms are big and clean . the staff are young, friendly and always smiling . the breakfast buffet is full of delicious foods,I just don't recommend all inclusive , because there are plenty good restaurants in the beach walking area you are going to miss if you get all inclusive.

Room tip: sea view rooms in the middle are really great, with a perfect view of the pool and black sea .
Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
qualityhermitage, Manager at Melia Grand Hermitage, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

Dear tina s,

Thank you very much for being our guest and for the great evaluation! Our guests’satisfaction is our biggest stimulus.
For your next stay I would like to recommend you our A La Cart restaurant in order to diversify your meals.

We are looking forward to welcome you again next season!

Best wishes,

Quality Manager

Reviewed September 13, 2012

I want to say Thank you to the staff ot Melia Grand Hermitage.I have never met such nice and friendly people.All of them young and smiling ,helpful and doing their job very gut.We had All inclusive program and we are very pleased with it.We had free drinks everywhere in the hotel.The food is very good with big variety of fresh salads and fruits,icecream,sweets.The service and the staff are exelente.The hotel looks like a palace in the night with the lights of different colours.The view from the terrace was wonderful .We recommend this hotel to our friends,because we want the best for them.Thank ‘s one more time Melia.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
qualityhermitage, Manager at Melia Grand Hermitage, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

Dear Albena S,

Thank you for your lovely words! We all are what we are because of you - our guests! We will always do our best to make everyones' holiday memorable and amazing!

Warm regards,

Reviewed September 12, 2012

WoW! I was 10 days in Melia Grand Hermitage and I had the best holiday ever. I booked only breakfast because I wanted to go around. The hotel is extremly big. There were activities at all the time.The SPA center is fantastic.They have a lot of different and interesting treatments. I really lelaxed there.Definitely I will come back.

1  Thank Gabriela R

Dear Gabriela R,

Thank you very much for visiting hotel Melia Grand Hermitage and also for sharing your experience!
We will be delighted to welcome you again and provide you with an unforgettable stay!

Greetings from Varna,