1,411 results
All reviewslevel restaurantlevel guestslevel roomsunshine cafepaellaseparate restaurantsea viewindoor poollarge hotelanimation teamfive star hotelmain restaurantgreat facilitieswater slidesall inclusive programper dayrooms are big
Reviewed September 15, 2012

during my 7 days of staying in the Melia hotel I had really a great time swimming in the outdoor pool and relaxing in the beautiful garden . rooms are big and clean . the staff are young, friendly and always smiling . the breakfast buffet is full of delicious foods,I just don't recommend all inclusive , because there are plenty good restaurants in the beach walking area you are going to miss if you get all inclusive.

Room Tip: sea view rooms in the middle are really great, with a perfect view of the pool and black sea .
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
qualityhermitage, Manager at Melia Grand Hermitage, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

Dear tina s,

Thank you very much for being our guest and for the great evaluation! Our guests’satisfaction is our biggest stimulus.
For your next stay I would like to recommend you our A La Cart restaurant in order to diversify your meals.

We are looking forward to welcome you again next season!

Best wishes,

Quality Manager

Reviewed September 13, 2012

I want to say Thank you to the staff ot Melia Grand Hermitage.I have never met such nice and friendly people.All of them young and smiling ,helpful and doing their job very gut.We had All inclusive program and we are very pleased with it.We had free drinks everywhere in the hotel.The food is very good with big variety of fresh salads and fruits,icecream,sweets.The service and the staff are exelente.The hotel looks like a palace in the night with the lights of different colours.The view from the terrace was wonderful .We recommend this hotel to our friends,because we want the best for them.Thank ‘s one more time Melia.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
qualityhermitage, Manager at Melia Grand Hermitage, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

Dear Albena S,

Thank you for your lovely words! We all are what we are because of you - our guests! We will always do our best to make everyones' holiday memorable and amazing!

Warm regards,

Reviewed September 12, 2012

WoW! I was 10 days in Melia Grand Hermitage and I had the best holiday ever. I booked only breakfast because I wanted to go around. The hotel is extremly big. There were activities at all the time.The SPA center is fantastic.They have a lot of different and interesting treatments. I really lelaxed there.Definitely I will come back.

1  Thank Gabriela R

Dear Gabriela R,

Thank you very much for visiting hotel Melia Grand Hermitage and also for sharing your experience!
We will be delighted to welcome you again and provide you with an unforgettable stay!

Greetings from Varna,
Anna Gancheva - Quality Manager

Reviewed September 11, 2012

We've stayed here several times but never during the peak season. We booked bed and breakfast. Breakfast is an experience, great food buffet style it's just amazing the amount of waste fellow guests leave on their plate. We discovered the best time to go for breakfast was 8.00/8.30 any later and it's very very busy. Wonderful large, clean rooms. We noticed a change in the quality of food generally in Golden Sands from our last visit. I would stay again but not during peak times as it just gets so busy.

1  Thank Libran_Lovely

Dear Angelina_Alix,
On behalf of the whole team of hotel Melia Grand Hermitage, I would like to thank you for being our guest! Your comment is highly appreciated and surely proves our constant effort for improvement.
We are looking forward to welcoming you again in hotel Melia Grand Hermitage!
Kind Regards,

Reviewed September 10, 2012

I spent one week with my mother in hotel Melia.It,s greate hotel,everything there is fantastic.The rooms are big and comfortable,the restaurant is spacious with big variety of food.We tryed different styles -spanish,bulgarian,it was delicious.The staff is very friendly,helpful and smiling a lot.The outside pool is huge and the garden is nice.My mother likes alsow the SPA and the beach is very near to the hotel.We had a wonderful vocation.For sure we will come back next summer.I recommend it to everybody who goes for vocation to Golden sands,it's realy nice place,with nice people and good facilities.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank polia a
qualityhermitage, Manager at Melia Grand Hermitage, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

Dear polia a,

We are very delighted we could reach your satisfaction and you enjoyed your stay in Melia Grand Hermitage. We hope we will welcome you again in the coming season and provide you with an unforgettable holiday as this is our main task.

Greetings from Varna,