Lowest prices for your stay
$85
Hotels.com
$85
ZenHotels.com
$67
Travelocity$85
Orbitz.com$85
FindHotel$85
All reviews mussels week stay nayara beer polish vegetables
Selected filters
Reviewed May 1, 2019 via mobile

A very clean hotel with good food and conditions, friendly staff and many facilities . It is good for family and friends trip. The animation team were fantastic, very creative and do not let you get bored. I reccomend this hotel.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
MadaraHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Madara Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2019

Dear Ioanna,
Thank you for your great review! It is so nice to understand that you find our hotel friendly and quiet. We are happy that you were pleased with the fantastic animation . Looking forward to welcoming you again so you can once more enjoy the comfort of our rooms and the sweet food!

Best Regards,

Reviewed March 24, 2019 via mobile

Me and my family was during October in Bulgaria.Made reservation by TC really good choice.When enter a hotel the reception deck regarding us warm and friendly.Hotel is clean and with a lot of food during the day.We get room on sixth floor, between a door.Each has own air conditioning, fridge, safety box and balcony.Well done because the WiFi and safety boxes is free of charge with personal code below to you
Hotel is great and the working staff so helpful, special the lady which walking and talking with us every day.Thanks we will be back again

Date of stay: October 2018

Dear Guest,

I would like to take this excellent communication opportunity and kindly express our sincere appreciation for choosing Smartline Madara Hotel for your stay and for being one of our valuable and regular guests!
We are all delighted to see that your experience with us was that positive. As you mentioned, you enjoyed all the facilities of the hotel but the most important aspect is the service which I was pleased to read met with your expectations.
As we always do, we have shared proudly your kind words with the staff who makes this all happened.

Reviewed December 6, 2018

An extremely shifty bellboy called Boyan showed me "how to lock the safe" since the instructions were in Bulgarian only. I followed his instructions to the letter. Two days later I found that my wallet containing cash, credit and debit cards was missing.

Particularly obnoxious was the Guest Relations Manager who insisted that I must have mislaid it elsewhere! This was a pathetic accusation, given that the whole object of renting a safebox is to deposit valuables and keep them there.
A party of German girls whom I came to know there, told me that their safe was burgled in the course of that week of my stay (September 2018), with reports of other identical occurrences

EU membership has caused criminality to sky rocket in Bulgaria I was told.
The only amusement to be had in the hotel was how the large party of French tourists barricaded their tables together to the disgust of the second largest nationality the the Germans.
Given the state of the EU, you had to laugh....darkly.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
14  Thank Brompet

Dear Plitplov,

I would like to thank you for your constructive feedback on our product and services. I am really sorry to see that you have been disappointed with us. In fact, I would like to let you know that all of us here at the Smartline Madara Hotel daily strive to achieve a high level of satisfaction for all of our guests.
Regarding of safebox since now we doesn't have any comments,of your case we are offering police ,which was refused,incl.to support with your agency
I would like personally to profusely apologize for the experience you have had and assure you that your valuable information has been taken into further account.
I hope that we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back to the Smartline Madara, Golden Sands in the near future.

Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

I was quite sceptical when I arrived having read the reviews but I was pleasantly surprised. Our room wasn't ready when we arrived so we had lunch and when we returned we had our bags carried to our rooms. We had a pool view and the kids had a road view which they were not fussed.p our air conditioning wasn't working when we arrived but was repaired within the hour. Yes the food was repetitive but it was edible and the drinks were fine. Yes maybe weaker but may go!! I didn't go to het drunk everyday. The towels around the pool early morning was comical and several days the life guard removed them. Fair play we had a good laugh with him. The animation team were fab and Ilco got my husband up several times to participate. It was lovely to see him on our departure day waving us off. It was a nice walk into the town with lots of shops to explore and bars where drinks are cheap. We had a fantastic holiday with our 19 year old son and 17 year old daughter. A great clean hotel.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
MadaraHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Madara Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2018

Dear rachelandsi.
Thank you for the high rating given and for your kind comments.
We hope you did have more than enjoyable vacation and you left our property with lifetime sweet memories.
We sincerely appreciate you for taking the time to share your valuable opinion regarding your recent stay at Smartline Madara hotel and we are looking forward to your next visit.
Best Regard

Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

We came on this trip as a family expecting a good experience and that is what was provided. The only fault was the food wasn’t the best in terms of having a lot of option for meat ect but was outstanding for everything else.All the staff working there were so friendly and were welcoming.The room was overlooking the pool and was very clean.For the price i’d say i’d definitely come again but thanks to the animation team , all of the four were so welcoming and made everyone feel so welcome.A big thanks to yan for always coming over to talk to us and showing us his magic tricks, he was definitely a couple of the families we met favourite as well as ours.He always put a smile on everyone’s faces and was so well manned and mature for his age.But also we had gotten close to him and he took us out and had a good laugh with him, We definitely miss him already.Ilko was also a big part of our experience aswell but as he told us there isn’t a k in his name Ilco. He was always so kind and welcoming and always come and sit on our sunbeds for a chat and made us feel so welcome at the hotel.He also was so kind to all the children there and even let us colour with him even though he was sad we used his facepaint for a note. All in all these two made our experiences and saying goodbye to them was sad.
The hotel was close to the shops , about a 10 minute walk to the beach and was full of shops to buy clothes , food and any suverneirs.Would definitely recommend to anyone who wants a good relaxing holiday.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family

Ms. Olivia J, thank you for taking the time to write a comment and rate our property! We're happy that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We strive to be the best at what we do, so we really appreciate your comment! We hope to see you again next year! Best wishes,