Lowest prices for your stay
$85
Hotels.com
$85
ZenHotels.com
$67
Travelocity$85
Orbitz.com$85
FindHotel$85
All reviews mussels week stay nayara beer polish vegetables
Selected filters
Reviewed March 24, 2019 via mobile

Me and my family was during October in Bulgaria.Made reservation by TC really good choice.When enter a hotel the reception deck regarding us warm and friendly.Hotel is clean and with a lot of food during the day.We get room on sixth floor, between a door.Each has own air conditioning, fridge, safety box and balcony.Well done because the WiFi and safety boxes is free of charge with personal code below to you
Hotel is great and the working staff so helpful, special the lady which walking and talking with us every day.Thanks we will be back again

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
MadaraHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Madara Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2019

Dear Guest,

I would like to take this excellent communication opportunity and kindly express our sincere appreciation for choosing Smartline Madara Hotel for your stay and for being one of our valuable and regular guests!
We are all delighted to see that your experience with us was that positive. As you mentioned, you enjoyed all the facilities of the hotel but the most important aspect is the service which I was pleased to read met with your expectations.
As we always do, we have shared proudly your kind words with the staff who makes this all happened.

Reviewed December 6, 2018

An extremely shifty bellboy called Boyan showed me "how to lock the safe" since the instructions were in Bulgarian only. I followed his instructions to the letter. Two days later I found that my wallet containing cash, credit and debit cards was missing.

Particularly obnoxious was the Guest Relations Manager who insisted that I must have mislaid it elsewhere! This was a pathetic accusation, given that the whole object of renting a safebox is to deposit valuables and keep them there.
A party of German girls whom I came to know there, told me that their safe was burgled in the course of that week of my stay (September 2018), with reports of other identical occurrences

EU membership has caused criminality to sky rocket in Bulgaria I was told.
The only amusement to be had in the hotel was how the large party of French tourists barricaded their tables together to the disgust of the second largest nationality the the Germans.
Given the state of the EU, you had to laugh....darkly.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
14  Thank Brompet

Dear Plitplov,

I would like to thank you for your constructive feedback on our product and services. I am really sorry to see that you have been disappointed with us. In fact, I would like to let you know that all of us here at the Smartline Madara Hotel daily strive to achieve a high level of satisfaction for all of our guests.
Regarding of safebox since now we doesn't have any comments,of your case we are offering police ,which was refused,incl.to support with your agency
I would like personally to profusely apologize for the experience you have had and assure you that your valuable information has been taken into further account.
I hope that we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back to the Smartline Madara, Golden Sands in the near future.

Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

I was quite sceptical when I arrived having read the reviews but I was pleasantly surprised. Our room wasn't ready when we arrived so we had lunch and when we returned we had our bags carried to our rooms. We had a pool view and the kids had a road view which they were not fussed.p our air conditioning wasn't working when we arrived but was repaired within the hour. Yes the food was repetitive but it was edible and the drinks were fine. Yes maybe weaker but may go!! I didn't go to het drunk everyday. The towels around the pool early morning was comical and several days the life guard removed them. Fair play we had a good laugh with him. The animation team were fab and Ilco got my husband up several times to participate. It was lovely to see him on our departure day waving us off. It was a nice walk into the town with lots of shops to explore and bars where drinks are cheap. We had a fantastic holiday with our 19 year old son and 17 year old daughter. A great clean hotel.

Trip type: Traveled with family
MadaraHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Madara Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2018

Dear rachelandsi.
Thank you for the high rating given and for your kind comments.
We hope you did have more than enjoyable vacation and you left our property with lifetime sweet memories.
We sincerely appreciate you for taking the time to share your valuable opinion regarding your recent stay at Smartline Madara hotel and we are looking forward to your next visit.
Best Regard

Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

We came on this trip as a family expecting a good experience and that is what was provided. The only fault was the food wasn’t the best in terms of having a lot of option for meat ect but was outstanding for everything else.All the staff working there were so friendly and were welcoming.The room was overlooking the pool and was very clean.For the price i’d say i’d definitely come again but thanks to the animation team , all of the four were so welcoming and made everyone feel so welcome.A big thanks to yan for always coming over to talk to us and showing us his magic tricks, he was definitely a couple of the families we met favourite as well as ours.He always put a smile on everyone’s faces and was so well manned and mature for his age.But also we had gotten close to him and he took us out and had a good laugh with him, We definitely miss him already.Ilko was also a big part of our experience aswell but as he told us there isn’t a k in his name Ilco. He was always so kind and welcoming and always come and sit on our sunbeds for a chat and made us feel so welcome at the hotel.He also was so kind to all the children there and even let us colour with him even though he was sad we used his facepaint for a note. All in all these two made our experiences and saying goodbye to them was sad.
The hotel was close to the shops , about a 10 minute walk to the beach and was full of shops to buy clothes , food and any suverneirs.Would definitely recommend to anyone who wants a good relaxing holiday.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Ms. Olivia J, thank you for taking the time to write a comment and rate our property! We're happy that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We strive to be the best at what we do, so we really appreciate your comment! We hope to see you again next year! Best wishes,

Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

I decided to give this place the benefit of the doubt seeing as loads of reviews said they were skeptical at first but were glad they went. I don’t know if these people were
A) blind
B) very blind
C) very bloody blind
Still trying to figure that one out.
To keep it short and simple, we arrived at the hotel which was nothing like those in the advertised pictures by Thomas Cook. Our room would apparently be ready at 2pm. 2pm comes and goes, “no sorry, please be patient”. We go and eat in the restaurant, bare minimum selection, poor choice of drinks. Not a branded drink in sight, all fake cola, cherry, lemonade etc. Some meat was pink, most fruit was off. All inclusive here basically equates to 1/8th inclusive. Not even joking. Reception bar, half the menu is free, half has to be paid for. Sailor bar cocktails are an absolute joke. Let’s jus say your 9 month old baby could drink those cocktails all day everyday.
Eventually we get told our room is ready, head to our room and the maid is HOOVERING our room as we are walking up to it. She says “one minute please”. Clearly now under pressure to sort our room. When we enter, hairs on the so called clean bed, room smelled like smoke, and our lovely window showed us the picturesque car park, sticks, stones, bins, and dust. Beautiful. No sooner had we arrived we headed straight to reception and told them we weren’t willing to stay at the hotel for the week we had booked. I complained about false advertisement (rooms looked nothing like what we were given), wasn’t all inclusive at all, standard was more than definitely NOT 4* by any means. 1/2 a star at best. We were basically told by hotel manager “sorry but these pictures were from 2014”. Remind me to hand you my passport from when I was 12 when I check in.
Just a joke overall. So we asked to speak to our Thomas Cook rep, best decision we made. Within a day we had been moved hotels, an amazing 5* resort down the road from this shambles. Melia grand hermitage, A M A Z I N G. At a fee ofcourse, but we were more than happy to pay.
All in all we stayed ONE NIGHT at this place, and as the title of my review states, no amount of money would convince me to return!!! I am so glad we made the decision of complaining and not settling for such a poor excuse of a 4* all inclusive amazing holiday get away.
Staff overall were friendly and the hotel manager that we initially complained to, to be honest, did what she could and advised us of how to be relocated. Still unacceptable to pay over £1000 for a standard of living I wouldn’t put my pets in for a week. Just stay well clear, my advice is to pay that bit extra as Bulgaria itself isn’t the most well of country and there are a aALOT of 2-4* hotels that looked extremely disappointing. Just beware guys!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
7  Thank Chanté C

Dear Chante C
I’m very sorry to hear that you had negative experience with our FOUR STAR HOTEL,which is check in is 2 pm,like all the world.
Of course we take your feedback as constructive criticism and in the case that your reservations where not correctly inputted in our system as a four star hotel,not the 5 stars which you are looking from TC.
Regards the cleanness and facility of the rooms this is one of aspects in our hotel which is with the highest rating from all guests, but of course we shall check your particular case.
Regarding the food and drinks in Smartline Madara Hotel is more than 8 different nationality definitely we do our best.
And on the end- Guest Relation made very fast contact with TC to be provide for you a five stars hotel,which from begining was not boooked.Again thank you for your feedback and we would be happy to welcome you back and show you the quality of services that the resort is able to offer.