HVD Viva Hotel(Golden Sands)
$170
Grifid Hotel Metropol(Golden Sands)
$261
$232
  • Breakfast included
Orchidea Boutique Spa(Golden Sands)
$77
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

Book now, pay at stay
$177
$163
Free cancellation until 07/22
$198
$180
Grifid Hotel Arabella(Golden Sands)
$227
$253
Atlas Hotel(Golden Sands)
Free cancellation until 07/22
$310
  • Pool
Grifid Hotel Vistamar(Golden Sands)
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 27, 2017

I will start with the positives: fairly large rooms, large balconies on 1st floor, enough sunbeds at the poll..and that's about it.
On the other side, the food is absolutely horrible. My daughter only ate pancakes (15039 minutes waiting queue), bread and butter and some vegetables - luckily we have only been there for 3 days. Only instant coffee is available at the bars. Never enough food or plates - you have to wait wait wait for everything. Cooked food for lunch and dinner is absolutely disgusting - even the simplest food like potatoes looks and tastes bad. Only once in 3 days there was grilled chicken but with 30 mins waiting line and very spicy - after all that waiting the kids could not eat it. The beach is far and there are lots of stairs but luckily the free minibus does his job very well. The sunbeds on the beach are not enough for both hotels and all of them are "reserved" since the late evening/early morning by placing towels or other objects on them. Long way to go to the center where the real life is - so only choose this hotel if you are planning not to leave it or otherwise be prepared for long walks or pay 4 leva/pers/one way to the minitrain. The staff is not very friendly or helpful but I have seen worse so not much to complain here. The wine is absolutely horrible. At some point they put it in bottles in order to give the impression that is good quality but it was the same tasteless drink from the machine. The taste of the orange juice (the only one I have tried) is different from one machine to another. In he main restaurant they do not serve coffee during lunch or dinner so you have to go to other bars for this.

Still the price was high for this quality - you can go to 5 stars UAI in Antalya for quite similar or even less money and there is no way to compare the experiences.

Room Tip: First floor pool view - large balconies with sunbeds.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed October 18, 2016

Very basic
We have booked Hotel Berlin Green Park for one week in July and we travelled with 2 kids (1 and 3 years old). Overall I need to say that I will never be back to this place and there are several reasons.
Location: we read before our trip that hotel was not by the beach so we were not taken by surprise but unfortunately it was a bit too far and we wasted a lot of time. It would be fine if you go without kids but to carry all the toys and staff for kids it was a bit too much. The shuttle bus provided by the hotel was always full so no point in relying on that.
Room: nothing special, old and smelly. Bathroom just ok to survive 1 week
Lift: again, if travelling with small kids and push chair this is going to be an issue. There are two lifts but most of the time one is out of service. You wait ages for the lift and when it finally arrives it is full anyway. On any occasions we just had to take stairs.
Food: absolute disaster. I need to say that I am not very demanding and can always find something to eat in all-inclusive option but this Hotel was a real challenge. Food was really disgusting and you can tell that ingredients used were the cheapest of the cheap. Our kids refused to eat on day 2 and we ended up going to restaurants and skipping lunch.
Beach: nice but you have to get up early in the morning to secure sunbeds. Beach bar a plus. Drinks not great but you can get at least some basics like water, coffee. Alcoholic drinks very average.
To sum up, I am sure that you can find much nicer Hotels in Golden Sands area.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
2  Thank kaklo
Reviewed August 10, 2015

A nice hotel at first, but that has not had in a while improvements . Rooms large but shabby , cleanliness is lacking , very bad food , bad quality drinks dispensers, including coffee is on tap . Distance from the beach is great , but you can also use transport provided by the hotel with some nice car ... On the beach lounge chairs are old, mostly broken , as well as umbrellas , still enough for everyone.
An odor persists throughout the hotel and rooms at the reception were part of increased discomfort due to noisy. Very bad food and little diversified , but I was always waiting for plates and cutlery. I waited 10 minutes to receive the plates.

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled with family
3  Thank dana p
Reviewed July 22, 2015

I have never been to such a dirty hotel as Berlin Green Park. The toilets, even the one near the restaurant, smells awful. I couldn't use it. I had to run upstairs with the children in a hurry to our room to get them to the bathroom. By the way, the stairs have the same smell as the toilets. It's really disgusting! Then one of the two elevators broke and we got trapped inside. It was very scary for my 3 years old. The food was not so good as it was in Albena AI hotels, but we managed to find something satisfactory. I don't recommend it to any of my friends!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 21, 2015

Very nice Hotel with great food and drinks in all inclusive.
Golden Sands are becoming quite touristic with a nice "promenade" full of activities and good atmosphere. The VARNA airport is newly reconstruct.
The Hotel is well situated on a hill with very nice view on the beach. The staff is friendly except the kiddy club which is not suited for younger children. They've left my son alone at the Hotel entry after having finished a mini gulf competition. He felt lost and started crying.
The buffet is various with nice vegetables, local and international meals.
Swimming pool very good.