“good hotel for family vacation”

and 1 more site!
Park Hotel Golden Beach
Ranked #35 of 111 Hotels in Golden Sands
Kamyanets-Podilsky
“good hotel for family vacation”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

overall is very good

++:
* nice place on the hill, most of rooms with sea view
* sand beach ~ 300m from hotel with bar
* meal as usial
* rooms are conditioned and big
* room service quite and efficient
* AI is always +
* better to buy AI with places at the beach
* administration tring to speak English but very basic

--: not friendly administration , small pool, poor animation for children 3-7 yo only (on German and Polish )

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Олексій К

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
Brasov, Romania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013

We had a very nice holiday in Golden Beach last year. The beach was clean and the water amazing (I did not know thaty Black Sea could look that blue). :) Park Hotel Golden Beach is very nice, with clean rooms, nice view, pretty close to the beach. The staff and the waiters were friendly and very kind. I did not like the fact that they did not have any internet connection (they told me every day that they would fix it). It was a very beautiful vacation considering the money we spent for it.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
4 Thank SmileAndShine
Krakow, Poland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

Staying at the Park Hotel Golden Beach this past summer, has made me want to go back there again. I loved it. I stayed there for 2 weeks with my family and we chose the All Inclusive package. We were NEVER hungry! The pool bar has constant food, like warm snacks, a fridge FULL of fruit, great drinks, etc. The room was amazing. We had a room with a view of the stage and the pool, it was great. Room and bathroom were clean and the service was unbeatable!
The restaurant featured plenty of food and we could eat whenever we wanted to!
The only downside was the pool inside of the hotel had cold water most of the time.
But... the beach is just down the stairs!

Room Tip: All rooms equal and feature the same great service.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
5 Thank HONdominik
sunderland
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

The park hotel is sutuated fairly close to the centre of ths resort and just a few mins walk to the bars and resturants.The food at the hotel was much of a muchness each day pleasant but quite boring.We never stayed in the hotel much after midday prefering to be out and about.there are plenty of bars and cafes and resturants dotted around to suit almost every one.Evening entertainment was mainly karaoki type stuff so just join in or you will just be left sitting feeling sorry for youe self.The Hotel room was of a decient standard and was cleaned about four times in two weeks.Hotel staff mainly to busy to stop and talk(not there fault).overall you get what you pay for if you want more pay more.

Room Tip: Higher the better away from noise.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Chisinau, Moldova
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2012

I have been to Golden Beach in August 2012 and due to the fact that I've read the reviews before my vacation, I felt obliged to post my opinion. Well, first of all, you have to know that this hotel will not offer you luxury, but cleanliness and good quality service.
What I didn't like is that we arrived at 7 a.m, but the check-in was at 2 p.m, so we had to stay at the lobby, hungry and tired, but we knew that's the rule and this is not the hotel's fault. Another disatvantage is the extra-cost Internet, which was a surprise. Nevertheless, the guys at the reception were so kind to offer us the password and log-in to the Internet for that day, so that the time spent in the lobby, waiting the check-in to be less uncomfortable. Also, there was a very nice bartender, Georgi.
The room was very clean and cozy. The maids cleaned it up on a daily basis and were also very nice, always smiling and made themselves invisible if we were in the room.
The food was another thing that I enjoyed. We had it plenty and diversified. I am a healthy food follower, so the variety of salads, vegetables and chicken meat were my choise. Also, there were lots of fruits, but be careful, they don't wash them. We took some in our room and washed them there.
Some say the stairs you have to scale for getting to the hotel are tiresome, but they were not a problem for me, who wanted some exercise and they are not many at all.
A drawback for me, as I am 23, was that the hotel was full of families with children, who were pretty noisy. The pool is not big, but I haven't used it, because I came there to enjoy the sea and not the pool water.
As a conclusion, I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Our room was located at the park/parking side, which I was pleased with, because the one with the se...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Mariana B
Brasov, Romania
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

We just had a 7 nights holiday on this hotel... far from been a 4 star!

On arrival, we check in and requested beach towels (deposit for it was $50) and they brought us with over run, ready to trow away "towels". we been given room 923 with a dreadful toilet odour, we mentioned to the reception but the odour was there for the entire stay.

The worse, with no doubts was the food. it seems to me that they have cook books for potatoes, yes, some time in the buffet you will find 3 o 4 different types of potatoes, french fries, potato cakes, boil potatoes, roasted potatoes... if you lucky, you might get a meat, but once is gone, It is gone!

breakfast was again full of fillers, on the buffet line they had scramble eggs,some sort of "sausage" (if you can call it like that!) with about 95% fat and 5% of some unknown meat... good luck eating that!, diners were not far from this experience, they will run out of soup and that's it, once is gone is gone...

They had 2 bread toasters, I am sure they are very valuable, in a museum, but not in a 4 star hotel...

Ice on your drinks was a luxury as the employees told us the machine is broke... for 7 nights...

they offered a cold and hot snacks by the pool bar... that was a real joke! some sort of pizza bread with ketchup and some limited cheese, that was all the hot snacks... for the cold, yes, rarely bananas, pears...

If you would like to loose some kilos, without paying for expensive treatments, or if you like potatoes, mooring lunch and diner this is the place to go!

We mentioned to the Management, but she seems to be not worried at all. clearly the hotel been manage to rip off people expecting to get a proper 4 star service, and food, instead we got a below 2 star product.

We must said that we had some nice experience with Vesko and Renny waiters also the pool bar staff. sadly the night bartender at the lobby was very rude and nasty when asking for hot milk for my baby.

I will NOT recommend to waste your money going to this place... also will like to mention the many safety liabilities in the hotel, from the elevators to sharp metals by the swimming pool.

I am a seasonal traveller and I never felt so riped off with false expectations like in this hotel.

Mario Alberto

Room Tip: do not choose 923! smells like urine!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank MarioAlbertoG1373

Travelers are raving about these Golden Sands hotels

Bridlington, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2012

It is definitely not a 4 star hotel. Most of the rooms have little or none air condition....you will think that in the middle of summer with 40 degree Celsius a room with air condition will be a normal expectation , in special that they rate themselves as a 4 Star. We try to communicate with the manager of the hotel Elena Toneva , a horrible and rude person that dismiss us, is not her problem she said. They charge extra for safe ,beach chairs,Internet .....a 4 star should have them included. Not sure how they was able to achieve that 4 star and also I think that the authorities that handle and verify this hotel was blind. Both indoor and outdoor pools too smal for the hotel capacity, not to mention the hundred of stairs that you have to climb up and down to get to the beach.
The management very poor and the people hired in that position are very rude and ignorant, will be surprised if they finished the high school.
Will never return in that place, I strongly recommend not to stay at this hotel if you wish to have at least a decent holiday.

Room Tip: If you wish to have a decent holiday just don't go to Golden Beach Park Hotel in Bulgaria. It is...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple