The hotel was almost what we expected: the rooms were very spacious, the bathroom was big and had a tub and a shower. They changed the towels every day, it was very clean. The hotel has a nice pool and a small one for the kinds, and, although the hotel was full with tourists, the pool area was not crowded. We had breakfast and dinner included; it was a free bar; the food was abundant, Bulgarian style. For us, that we looked for a place to relax, the location was OK - the hotel is at the end of Golden Sands as you go to Varna, on a hilltop, surrounded by lots of trees (more like a forest). But, for someone wanting to go to the beach or take a walk in the evening, it is quite far. They say in the hotel presentation it is only 400 meters from the beach, but that is true if you go through the forest. But if you follow the road, the closest beach is about 1km away, and the center is about 3km away. Means of transportation:
- the hotel provides a shuttle bus to the closest beach, from 10 am to 4 pm almost hourly
- you can use a cab: 10 leva to the center and 15 leva back (it costs more because the returning road is longer)
-you can use your own car but take care to park it in a designated parking. We've heard there are some free parking lots, but we didn't stay long so we parked at hotel Admiral with 3 leva/hour.
1 eur =1.85 leva
1 ron = 0.40 leva
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Orchidea Boutique Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orchidea Boutique Hotel Golden Sands
- Orchidea Boutique Spa Golden Sands, Bulgaria - Varna Province