“Popular place.”

La Banana Bar and Food
Ranked #15 of 195 Restaurants in Sunny Beach
Description: Fresh food, Huge portions, reasonable prices, friendly staff, kids corner, live music and other extras..
Reviewed September 24, 2018

This place is right on the beach front gets a lot of passing trade , food good not too big portions here and evenly priced

Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

Used this eatery nearly everyday for a week fab capacinno, girl staff friendly, the men really made you feel that serving you was a chore, especially man with a limp, think they preferred other nationalities more than uk ppl?
Found somewhere else the Victoria cafe serve illy capacinno staff really friendly and helpful
Would recommend

Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

We have visited this restaurant twice on our 2 week holiday. It’s good value for money and cheaper than some of the other places on the beach front. Service on both occasions was good, very friendly and spoke good English. On the first visit we shared nachos to start with and it was a plateful. On our second visit we only had a main course as the portions are sufficient for us. I had a lovely pasta dish with chicken and spinach, it was piping hot. My husband had a calzone pizza, which had a lot of filling. We alsohad a bottle of Bulgarian white wine. I find the local wine sweeter but still nice. Good atmosphere as they have live music too.

Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

Food was middle of the road entertainment mediocre but for me it's all about the service.the waiter I had was soo miserable I felt like I was putting him out! Tall bloke with bald head just be thankful if you don't get hun!

3  Thank stillboo
Reviewed September 20, 2018

Fresh food, testy dishes. Friendly and helpful staff.Nice and clean restaurant. Roast chicken and steaks is fantastic