“Very nice food .”

Cuisines: International, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 16, 2019

This place is a must, we went here a few time and never had any fault with anything. If we go back to Bulgaria we certainly will be going here again for a meal 10/10

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

Cheapest place for local beer 1.35leva about 70p a pint and 2for1 cocktails always.
Food was nice and reasonable prices

1  Thank Gary E
Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

I don't rate this restaurant's food on what my partner and I had to eat there a couple of days ago. I had chilli con carne and it was disgusting. Very pale food with no kidney beans and sweet corn in it! The rice was cheap and nasty and I didn't think you could ruin rice. My partner had the fish and chips and once again the food was very poor and was like it had come out of a frozen packet - definitely not home made battered fish. Sorry but we didn't have a good experience here.

1  Thank CherryB09
Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

This has to be one of the best places to eat. My god the plateful would easily feed two people. Amazing a must for any hungry visitor. Lovely staff great food definately the best in Sunny Beach.

Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

Again I come to this wonderful restaurant and I see that the level of service is still high. All the boys are smiling and ready to help. We ordered shrimps, chicken fillets, salad and various kinds of potatoes and everything was delicious!