“Edwards”

Cuisines: International, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

Cheapest place for local beer 1.35leva about 70p a pint and 2for1 cocktails always.
Food was nice and reasonable prices

1  Thank Gary E

Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

I don't rate this restaurant's food on what my partner and I had to eat there a couple of days ago. I had chilli con carne and it was disgusting. Very pale food with no kidney beans and sweet corn in it! The rice was cheap and nasty and I didn't think you could ruin rice. My partner had the fish and chips and once again the food was very poor and was like it had come out of a frozen packet - definitely not home made battered fish. Sorry but we didn't have a good experience here.

1  Thank CherryB09
Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

This has to be one of the best places to eat. My god the plateful would easily feed two people. Amazing a must for any hungry visitor. Lovely staff great food definately the best in Sunny Beach.

Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

Again I come to this wonderful restaurant and I see that the level of service is still high. All the boys are smiling and ready to help. We ordered shrimps, chicken fillets, salad and various kinds of potatoes and everything was delicious!

Reviewed September 23, 2018

We decided to visit Mandarin as it is rated highly on TripAdvisor and ended up eating here on a few occasions for both breakfast and dinner.

On our first evening my partner's steak came out undercooked from how we had requested it but the staff could not do enough to fix things for us. When the steak came out it was absolutely perfect and the pepper sauce was lovely. It was so good when we came back the second time my partner had the exact same meal again! I can definitely recommend the pasta and the chicken fajitas also. The breakfast in here is also lovely, they use fresh bread for toast which makes such a difference to all the other restaurants who mostly serve processed bread which can be a bit sweet.

Very reasonably priced food, under 60lv (under £30) for steak, fajitas, sides and 4 cocktails. Also a bit shout out to Toto the manager who is just fantastic and makes sure you are having a great time and enjoying your food. Nothing is too much for them and this goes for the waiters also - DJ was our waiter the first night and he was great. They are clearly all passionate about what they do which is lovely.