“Good”

Ranked #18 of 196 Restaurants in Sunny Beach
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed August 3, 2018

Very good restaurant with very pleasant staff. Eaten here many times this year and passed years. You will find this restaurant over the road from the Europa Hotel.

1  Thank 59elaine13

Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

Great food, lovely staff, good variety to suit all tastes. Very reasonable prices too. Would highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank helenaR1205BP
Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

We tried almost all the dishes they have in the menu and all were delicious. Nice location and friendly staff.

1  Thank Raluca B
Reviewed July 19, 2018

very good menu and inside seating area and great outside seating when it cools down drinks cheap as usual sit outside and listen to singers across road staff all friendly service very good

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank David F
Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

My partner and I popped in here for tea. We had the House Homemade Lemonade(wow) and I had the Waikiki (mmm) and my partner the Summer Breeze,both non alcoholic cocktails. Our meal consisted of me, Chicken Burger,my partner had the Chicken Ciabata. These were the best meal we'd had so far in Sunny Beach. At less than 40lev for the 2 of us. Well done all at the Lotus.

1  Thank Waz6768