3 people are viewing this hotel
$150
Free cancellation until 07/06/22
eDreams
Priceline
See what travelers are saying:
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed July 21, 2019

I had an amazing stay at Sunny Beach , Bulgaria! I loved my stay at Nobel Hotel, the hotel has been recently refurbished and rooms are brand new and super clean! My room was cleaned on daily basis , stuff are really friendly and helpful! For the price i paid it was an absolute bargain!!! Our group enjoyed the breakfast they have quite large selection of food! It is in a very central location with great views and moments away from the beach ! It is 5 mins walking distance from the center and also about 15 mins walk to old town Nesebar.

I recommend it for anyone who is looking to have a comfortable stay in Sunny beach! I am really going to miss this place! Thanks Nobel hotel i will be seeing you next year !

P.s i am attaching few photos from my room :)

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 18, 2019

Great experience from the beginning to the end. We had 2 rooms booked, at arrival had a quick check-in and a parking spot available. Staff at the hotel were very helpful and accommodating, everywhere people were always professional and kind.
Food at the restaurant had enough variety and offered a lot of different options.
Rooms were newly renovated, very good size, nice and modern design.
Nobel offers great value for families.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 17, 2019 via mobile

It's just been refurbished and you get the feeling the staff are still not up to speed. The food was pretty good at times, though at times you will not only struggle to get a table but also a plate, or any cutlery. Also something I found strange was if you put your fork down for 1 second they will assume you're finished and try and take your plate. This was annoying. The pool is 1.6 metres all way round. The bar says it serves becks on tap in the all inc but I think its Bulgarian becks as although it tastes fine, does nothing. Your room will not be cleaned at all as ours wasnt and you will run out of bog roll after day 1 and keep having to ask at reception for more. Reception is as helpful as is needed not literally that's it. If there is more than 1 person there will be a queue as there is only 1 person on the desk. It was cheap and cheerful. I wont be returning as have been to nicer places. I don't think the British are their favourite guests but theywill tolerate you. Also check out is 12 which is pretty good but once out there is nowhere to change or shower if your flight is 8pm like ours, so we changed in the suitcase room.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Thomas809
Reviewed July 16, 2019

We had a very nice stay at this hotel. The room was exceptionally clean and all the staff were very polite and attentive to our needs throughout our stay.
The hotel has recently been refurbished to a high standard. We will visit again in the future.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 14, 2019

Staff unhelpful once checked in, room was good the bathroom had leak from toilet we reported it but nothing was ever done about it, wasn't enough tables in the dining room, the food was always warm never hot didn't have all the drinks for an all inclusive hotel, position of the hotel was ideal for our needs but woundnt recommend this hotel to anybody.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel