Just spent a week at Aquamarine, plus & negative points as follows;
+ Rooms are very clean, fresh towels every day
+ Staff are very helpful, majority speak good english
+ Hotel is in a quiet area of Sunny Beach but only 10 minutes walk from start of strip
+ Sunbeds at pool were always accessible
- No kettle in room so no opportunity to make own tea / coffee
- For some strange reason there is a 2 inch gap at the bottom of the room door, this means that you hear every noise from the other rooms / hall
- Around sun loungers there are literally hundreds of ants crawling around
Can't comment on breakfast as never had it during the week (it is served until 10am which was too early for me)
Bar is open at night for as long as there is someone at the bar, although if no one is there at say 11pm it will obviously close.
We were unfortunate that there was a large number of young israelis on our floor and they were both noisy & ignorant, came in from clubs at 3am and would start shouting / partying. Have to say we complained and it was dealt with immediatley (they were warned they would be thrown out hotel)
One other point, the pool was relatively quiet when we were there however when we were checking out a large party of say 50 people were checking in which included a lot of children so would imagine that the small pool would have been very busy.
If interested next door is a hotel called Black Sea, they have an excellent gymnasium which is available for use for only 4 lev a session i.e. about £1.80
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Aquamarine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquamarine Hotel Sunny Beach
- Hotel Aquamarine Sunny Beach, Burgas Province, Bulgaria