Returned to Green Fort again this year. Had a villa last year but did not like not being able to walk into Sunny Beach.
Had a great relaxing holiday at Green Fort. Once again the complex was very well kept and the pool was wonderful and well maintained. Food was quite good if you did not want to go out to sunny beach. A new road has been done outside the complex and has really upgrade the area. We shall be going back again next year as we had a great holiday at a reasonable cost. See my review from 2009 as all still applies.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday complex Green Fort is located in the exclusive northern end of Sunny Beach, close to the beach and pine forest. Due to the unique location of the hotel offers extremely rare combination of sea and mountain climate. Here you are only 5 minutes walk from the beach. You can take advantage of the proximity to the center of Sunny Beach, where you can enjoy the nightlife in the variety of different clubs, restaurants and bars. The complex offers separate swimming pools for adults and children, water slide and two playgrounds, tennis court / football field, outdoor fitness equipment, beach accessories shop, laundry service, restaurant pool garden with magnificent panoramic views of the bay and Sunny Beach. Free use of sun beds around the pool and the internet! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Green Fort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Fort Hotel Sunny Beach
- Green Fort Sunny Beach, Burgas Province, Bulgaria