The good points here are that the complex is lovely, kept clean and tidy, lovely pools. The apartment we had was fine and kept clean and tidy, cleaning staff very pleasant. The bad point was the standard of hygiene of the cooking staff. Was seen smoking, petting the restaurant cat and playing chases with the bar girls. Never washed his hands, and smoked while cooking at the grill. We ordered 4 cooked meals on our first visit, 3 were not cooked through and had to be sent back, and he was not bothered by this at all. If you want a quiet meal don't go in here - they play disco in the morning and heavy metal at 2 in the afternoon. And if you try to say hello to them, you won't get an answer. It is a shame the staff let this place down, as it is a beautiful complex let down by staff who think they are there to have a party.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Rainbow apartments enjoy the amenities and location of Sunny beach - The biggest Bulgarian Black Sea resort, famous around Western Europe, which is close to historical Nessebar (Messembria). There are also balconies directly facing the beach and the sea and windows to the pool side ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holiday Complex Rainbow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Complex Rainbow Hotel Sunny Beach
- Holiday Complex Rainbow Sunny Beach, Burgas Province, Bulgaria