There are quite a few negative reviews on here ... in my opinion they are misguided.
I along with 2 pals went at the end of the season in the last week in September. We had 3 single rooms.
This hotel was great - the staff were friendly and if you engaged with them they happily engaged back with you. I had good service with the reception - always helpful and respectful, the currency exchange desk (although to be fair after I had changed some money there I realised that a much better rate was achieved just by using my cash card in the ATM) - however the service was great.
The food - was brilliant. Those people who complain I am sure would complain about anything. The range was vast. The quantity was huge. The restaurant staff were friendly and I really liked the serve yourself beer and cold drink dispencers.
I used the spa whilst I was there and the service there was excellent - Zdaka and her team were very friendly, professional and skilled. Job well done.
The rooms were clean - okay they were tired - the hotel had obviously been around for a while but they were impossible to critisise - they did exactly what they were meant to do - comfortable and clean.
Entertainment - The first night we couldn't believe it - they did indeed mime the songs ... because of this we laughted ... however ... we were wrong to. When you looked properly at the dancing they were very skilled entertainers. I suppose its a difference in culture - inititially we couldn't see past the miming - by the end of the week we were all greatly impressed by the dancing troup - but I would suggest that they just danced rather than mimed !
Overall we really enjoyed this holiday. There were lots of German's there but the hotel had a policy of not allowing towels to be left out ... brilliant ! Worth it just for that !
Even on single room suppliments we did not pay a huge amount for this holiday and when one considers this then I think that this holiday at this hotel was the best that I have had in the last ten years! Certainly on a cost-benefit analysis basis ... it couldn't be beaten.
Well done. Loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 200 m from the long, broad, gentil-sloping sandy beach. Modern, family-friendly complex. Ideal for water sports fans. Wide range of leisure opportunities nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Tiara Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Tiara Beach Hotel Sunny Beach
- Iberostar Sunny Beach
- Iberostar Hotel Tiara Beach
- Tiara Beach Sunny Beach, Burgas Province, Bulgaria