TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,817 results
All reviews snack bar animation team mini club indoor pool great holiday block b coffee machine pizza club dance evening shows junior suite fantastic hotel ice cream something for everyone bar staff thomas cook salad
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I visited in August with my daughter. We had an amazing time. Sunbeds could not be reserved until 8am unsupervised or they were removed..brilliant idea. Really clean room..great location right in the town however when in the hotel I heard no added noise. Food amazing...hotel was spotless. The idea of having a VIP area on the beach saved me a fortune in both sunbeds,food and drink. Entertainment suited all nationalities. I have nothing but great reports for this hotel and we would definitely visit again and recommend to anyone

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Emma C
ReputationOnline, Quality Manager at Iberostar Sunny Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Emma,

It has been an absolute pleasure to read this great review of your recent stay at our hotel and we really appreciate that you took the time to write and share it with us. We would like to consider all aspects to create an environment for our guests that fulfil all their wishes to achieve a perfect holiday. Therefore, we welcome both your praise and your helpful critique with gratitude.
It is nice to know that you felt so comfortable with us and that have chosen to share that fact with others and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Having booked our holiday we were not informed that the hotel would be shutting down amenities around us bars are closing dining rooms are closing staff are getting belligerent and services are dropping off

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing to serve you at our popular four-star establishment in Bulgaria and for kindly sharing your opinion,

First and foremost, we would like to let you know that all of our Iberostar employees are highly-qualified and attentive professionals which from the opening day until the end of the season work extremely hard to make sure all of our guests have a brilliant holiday. However, we are sorry this is not the impression you received and we apologise that you feel you visited our establishment at the wrong time, we make sure our services are running at their usual demand.

We hope to have the honour of serving you again at Iberostar and we hope you had a pleasant journey home.

Best regards,
Quality Manager,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was are 7th visit to this hotel and 8th time to bulgaria. WE LOVE IT. The hotel is always being cleaned, staff are friendly, Entertainment team are fantastic. Lovely beach. Free pool towels to use. Plenty of sunbeds. "Reading other people's reviews" Yes the food does get repetitive but it is good quality food and their is plenty of choice and variety, the pools are cold when you first get in but that's because your hot.
Defeintly going back again next year. It's now are 2nd home!!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank JONERDSR

Dear guest,

First of all, we want you to know we are really pleased that you had such an excellent holiday with us at Iberostar and we want to thank you for sharing your experience with others.
Our staff will be delighted with your praise, the entire team is not only particularly hospitable but is also given continuous training in terms of service and general working practice. We are therefore very pleased that both the efforts of our employees and our passionately prepared gastronomy have left a wonderful impression on you.
Thank you again for sharing your motivating comments and we look forward to your next visit to our hotel.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just back last night after 8 nights of staying there, and all I can say this is the one of the best hotels we ever stayed! Rooms are clean and spacious, food is fab and plenty of choice, staff is very pleasant and helpful. Deffenitely would go back there, Thanks

Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Olesia081
ReputationOnline, Manager at Iberostar Sunny Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear guest,

We are grateful to you for choosing us for your recent holiday and for sharing the experience you had with us. Your enthusiastic comments about many of the prime pillars that we set in place many years ago to guarantee fabulous holidays for our guests are great to receive. It is amazing to read that you have returned home with a sense of satisfaction and we look forward to doing the same for you again in the future. Once again, we are truly grateful for this complimentary review of your time in our hospitality.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have to say at this point, I am no real fan of all-inclusive and have only usually done this type of holiday in the Caribbean (where it is common). Having read the glowing reports, particularly about the food and the small amount of money to upgrade from half to fullboard it was a no brainer! Now here is my point, I simply do not understand some of the negative reviews posted about the food? These people that talk about repetition of food over a two week period must have superstores attached to their houses and never eat the same thing at home twice in a fortnight!
Then Hotels work to tight budgets and minimum food waste, so it's up to the skills of the chefs and the kitchen staff to work wonders with what ever they have, and personally I think they did a great job! One thing for sure I didn't go hungry over the week of my stay, and the fresh fish, mussels, clams and squid were as good as anything I have eaten in restaurants throughout the world. My opinion would be, if you have limited taste and not prepared to try things, then a plate of chips and a burger would get pretty boring everyday! They have to cook for the masses and as the saying goe's "you can't please all the people all of the time" but they tried very hard.
Rant over........ and finally, hotel spotless, swimming pools clean and fresh!, plenty of sunbeds (would not want to be around in high season though, very tightly packed).
The drinks ARE LOCAL, you want premimum you pay!!! Very good for parents with children, you could simply book-in and never have to spend another penny (plus they have a kids club which was very popular....I wonder why).
All in all, more than what I was expecting from my first trip to Bulgaria!
One other point,would be the references to Blackpool (a great British institution) I have stayed in Miami (fairground on beach), Dubai (Big Wheel), Cancun (fair-ground/waterparks) and others, I never felt I was in Blackpool? All resorts are looking for new ways to increase turnover and with the current trend in Airlines and Tour Companies going bust, who can blame them? Enjoy Bulgaria

Room tip: Pool facing rooms for the sunshine
4  Thank CostaMan

Dear guest,

We are pleased to learn that you had such a wonderful time with us and want to thank you for sharing the experience you had with others. The fact that you have returned home with happy memories is a good sign for us. We will, of course, take note of your valuable feedback and relay it to the appropriate management for consideration on your behalf.
Again we thank you for writing and sharing this constructive review of your stay at our hotel and hope to be seeing you again soon.