this was the fourth time staying at the iberostar sunnybeach and once again the holiday was fantastic. The entertainment staff were brilliant, the children had an amazing time.
The food plentiful, fresh and loads of choice.
The rooms spotlessly clean
I really cannot fault this holiday
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IBEROSTAR Sunny Beach is a hotel that’s full of facilities and services to guarantee the holiday of your dreams next to one of the best beaches on the Black Sea. It features a spa area with a sauna, hammam and Turkish baths, free Wi-Fi, beauty salon and hairdressers, fitness room, Miniclub (ages 4 to 7), Maxiclub (ages 8 to 12), and Teenieclub (ages 13 to 17), tennis courts, water sports, children’s playground, workshops for children, and entertainment for all guests. What’s more, there are seven pools to choose from, one of them with a fun blue octopus that shoots out jets of water. Rest is guaranteed at the Sunny Beach hotel. Its 630 rooms and suites are spacious and perfectly equipped to enjoy the comfort you’re looking for while on holiday, both for couples and families with children. And, finally, the gastronomy is another of its main attractions. The Sunny Beach hotel will allow you to sample Bulgarian, Mexican and international cuisine at its three restaurants and you can try all kinds of drinks at its four bars. One of them is the Wiener Cafe Amadeus which has the ambiance of the most exclusive coffee shops in Vienna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your IBEROSTAR Sunny Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Sunny Beach Hotel Sunny Beach
- IBEROSTAR Sunny Beach Resort Burgas Province, Bulgaria