Imperial Hotel is guite a nice hotel with friendly staff. The rooms are large, clean and comfortable with a large bathroom with shower. Safety box in the room but you have to pay for it, 5 leva per day. Pretty nice view over the Black Sea, if your room is facing that direction. Pool area is great but the sun beds should have madrasses. And the pool bar should open much earlier, not at 11 am as it does now but at 9 am, as most guests arrive at the pool between 8 and 9 am. Fine beach some 400 meter away but the sun beds at the beach are quite expensive. The hotels location is very good with a little shopping area just outside the hotel with supermarkets that are open until very late in the evening. Close to the hotel there are small trains that takes you to Sunny Beach Centre or to Nessebar for only 3 leva (1.5 €) per person. The hotel has wi-fi which works perfect even in your room (but costs 50 leva = 25 € per week). The hotel is rated 4 stars - worth it except for the food which is tasteless and almost always cold or lukewarm (the pizzas at the garden restaurant is though quite good). Although all guests had all-inclusive there was never any problem to get a table.If the management could improve the food quality the hotel would definitely be worth the 4 stars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The beautiful and modern hotel complex is located in the southern part of Sunny Beach. It is, right next to the preserved by UNESCO dunes, just 150 metres from the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Imperial Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Hotel Sunny Beach
- Imperial Resort Sunny Beach, Burgas Province, Bulgaria